Ex Player Dan Agyei

I’m glad for him, cause KR pretty much wasted 3 years of his footballing career, when he signed for us, as he never had a decent run in the team!!

He surely would have got a run in the side this season! If we had him now, he’d be starting the next game as a central striker for me.

I’m glad for him, cause KR pretty much wasted 3 years of his footballing career, when he signed for us, as he never had a decent run in the team!!
Hmm - I really supported him when he was here and almost ended up in a fistfight with a fellow supporter at Peterborough when Mackie was brought on as a sub ahead of Dan but he did get a run towards the end of last season and did not impress. I think he’s found his level, best of luck to him, very nice guy, perhaps too nice to really make it.

Bullied and purposefully pissed about, endlessly played out of position and run into the ground until he could barely drag himself to training anymore. Nobody would be able to perform particularly well at work if their entire life was being made a misery.

Good on him.

Bullied and purposefully pissed about, endlessly played out of position and run into the ground until he could barely drag himself to training anymore. Nobody would be able to perform particularly well at work if their entire life was being made a misery.

Good on him.
And, he wasn't alone. Absolute f*****g disgrace that the club stood by and watched what KR was capable of doing.

Back
Top Bottom