Crowdcube.....

Essexyellows

So I have carelessly thrown some money into Crowdcube - CC for What3words (£3.475 a share) and Freetrade (£2.51 a share).
I get an email from CC offering to buy my FT shares back at a choice of 3 pricing stages ahead of a further issue.

Sell?
Keep?
Split my share holding across the three offer`s and retain 25%?
Throw more £££`s in?

Or?

I got the same email. Currently thinking that if some organisation wants my shares then they may turn out to worth more than being offered. So, I'm going to hang on for the moment. Will they come to market and earn us all a fortune? Probably not but, might be a better price in the offing!

I`m surmising the folk who bought in Rounds 1 to 5 at between 8p and 96p a share could be tempted to sell at £3.77 !!

"As a shareholder, you may have the opportunity to sell your shares in Freetrade as part of the secondary offering.
The price being offered will be between £3.7711 to £3.3940 per share, which is between a 0% and 10% discount to the price being paid in the Series B primary round. The final price will be determined and an offer made to interested shareholders depending on demand. A discount on a secondary purchase is quite typical and also reflects the fact that the Series B shares are preference shares (with downside protection), whereas the shares in the secondary are B investment shares (if you are selling A Ordinary shares, they will convert to B investment shares at the point they are sold)."

Think I`ll hold until the pyramid collapses and they are worth dust................... :ROFLMAO:

Had another email this morning, this one from Freetrade direct. They are going worldwide with offices opening all over the place. Those shares of ours could be worth a lot more than is being offered.

Still got them, haven`t looked/heard or otherwise about anything!

We are so careless!

Back
Top Bottom