• Per Day - Test matches only, everything else per series

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Northstandboy

Owner
Staff member
Hey

Rather than a massive cricket thread, shall we create a thread per day?

Per day: I.e India v England 2nd test Day 2 or England v NZ second ODI

Per series: i.e India V England test series or England v NZ ODI series?

Per day sounds good to me (although this is a football forum)

England have made a mess of it this morning. Even in the unlikely event of making it to 150, the task ahead of them will be huge

Per day sounds good to me (although this is a football forum)

England have made a mess of it this morning. Even in the unlikely event of making it to 150, the task ahead of them will be huge
I like to think of this forum as a place OUFC fans can come to and talk anoy what they want, not just football/OUFC

Per seried would make Test match threads very long.

Perhaps Test matches could be by day, ODI and 2020 by series?

Per seried would make Test match threads very long.

Perhaps Test matches could be by day, ODI and 2020 by series?
Odi & t20 would be one day threads... individual test matches would be for (up to) 5 days....maybe a thread for each England cricket match instead of series?

I think that per series is perfectly fine. Keeps threads to a minimum and keeps everything in one place.

I think Tests per day, everything else as a series. Tests are looooooong, so by day would be good.

I like the cricket thread as it is. I don’t think day by day is needed.

By series would be fine though or by tour if you want to include all warm ups and ODI/T20 games too.

If it has to be something different then per series for me.

Per series for sure. I don’t understand this obsession with not having long threads. I’d rather have less long ones than thousands of very specific threads, and you have to find the correct one - it’s crazy to me that we have two threads per Oxford match - buildup and and actual matchday thread!? What’s next, a pre halftime, a halftime, and a second half thread?!

Keep minority sports off Yellowsforum I say!

What's next, a polo thread?
Personally Im old school ....I prefer Fred Perry polos ( Gabicci are decent too) ;)

Not sure there are *that* many posts that we need to split things up - especially when most of us aren't commenting on the first two sessions because we are still getting our beauty sleep. I votes by 'per series' but 'per Test' would be OK. 'Per day' would be far too bitty.

I'm quite happy as it is as it allows the conversation to develop in one thread. It isn't as if there is much need to refer back in the thread as the discussion on that game/day will all be on the same page or so anyway. So leave as is I reckon.

Back
Top Bottom