League One Crazy referee

oufc1991

the ref in this match won’t be refereeing for a while I should imagine also Ipswich had a player sent off just in time for playing us
How is lambert still in that job he must have the safest job in football

the ref in this match won’t be refereeing for a while I should imagine also Ipswich had a player sent off just in time for playing us
Reminds me of this classic

Drysdale definitely saw a red mist. I wonder what Judge said to him to get that reaction. Also if it was that bad, why didn't Judge get a red card.

he has another 4.5 years to go on a lucrative contract that the owners don't want to/can't pay off.

Wouldn’t it be funny if he was appointed for our game on Saturday 😂

All the comments on social media saying promote him to the Premier League...
Please do, then we wouldn't have the incompetent ballsack in the middle in our matches.

We have had a bad experience with him haven't we?

Everybody has. One of worst Refs going but a pity that he didn't nut the Ipswich player as it might make players think twice in future. I'm surprised more Refs don't react tbh.

When I was a Red, I stopped as instead of booking players for such things, I started ripping the P**s out of them when they screwed up. One particular forward missed an open goal after questioning my decisions, so I kept reminding him my dead nan was a better player than him for the rest of his game until he got subbed. His teammates found it amusing.

Last edited:

What is Paul Lambert droning on about with this from the article:

"If Alan Judge had behaved in the same way towards the referee, he'd probably be looking at a six-month ban."

It is hardly uncommon for players to go head to head and players get in Ref's faces all the time so he is talking utter crap. Also, him moaning about the sending off as the Ref had 'lost his composure', maybe Lambert should fine his player for being dumb enough to say/shout something offensive to the Ref in that situation. It isn't as though Lambert is intimating the player didn't say something offensive, rather that the Ref overreacted which is frankly tough for his player.

What is Paul Lambert droning on about with this from the article:

"If Alan Judge had behaved in the same way towards the referee, he'd probably be looking at a six-month ban."

It is hardly uncommon for players to go head to head and players get in Ref's faces all the time so he is talking utter crap. Also, him moaning about the sending off as the Ref had 'lost his composure', maybe Lambert should fine his player for being dumb enough to say/shout something offensive to the Ref in that situation. It isn't as though Lambert is intimating the player didn't say something offensive, rather that the Ref overreacted which is frankly tough for his player.
I get the feeling that Drysdale is not overly popular with Lambert!

heard on a news report earlier that Drysdale is being 'charged' with something (?) probably bringing the game into disrepute(?) ... and has a couple of weeks to 'respond'

heard on a news report earlier that Drysdale is being 'charged' with something (?) probably bringing the game into disrepute(?) ... and has a couple of weeks to 'respond'

'Improper conduct' - Manorlounger put the link above from the BBC.

Also, Judge put his head in as well so is the FA charging him as well? I assume Lambert will agree with that as he wants the same actions of the Ref dealt with.

Back
Top Bottom