International News Covid-19 .....

I must admit I got a bit confused by the 15 at a house party then heard about 400 at a Jewish wedding in a girls school, then realised I’m going to see my daughter who’s birthday it is today for an outside walk on Sunday and probably can’t even give her a kiss.

That’s pretty s**t mr cannell, not seeing the kids is the worst thing of my lockdown.
I am still working but in a very subdued and very quiet way, let’s just get through to the other side of this s**t.

So you're good, man. Some of us have to be.

Keep it up and maybe we'll get through. My birthday on Sunday and my kids will be miles away. Maybe next year......
Being stuck inside with our at times get on top of us but hey, so much rather that than your situation. s**t times.

Nice jacket btw.

Can someone, anyone, please, please, please, please, please tell me why it would be better to have 15,000 of your citizens dead rather than 15,000 of your citizens temporarily 'locked out' of your country?
And why does it not start until next week.
Unbelievable.

Last edited:
Two of my friends in Maldon over in Essex have tested positive for CV. He says he has never felt so bad before as he does now. When I visited him in September, the area was almost clear of the virus.
I certainly hope this virus is going to stay below one on the R scale.
The thought of a new but more sinister strain doing the rounds doesn’t bear thinking of

Two of my friends in Maldon over in Essex have tested positive for CV. He says he has never felt so bad before as he does now. When I visited him in September, the area was almost clear of the virus.
I certainly hope this virus is going to stay below one on the R scale.
The thought of a new but more sinister strain doing the rounds doesn’t bear thinking of
Throughout the pandemic, Maldon has generally been one of the lowest areas of infection in Essex, Southend and Thurrock Council Authorities. Unfortunately, as you probably know, there has been a large influx of Tourists and visitors from surrounding areas in the lockdowns. during the first Lockdown the Promenade Park was closed, not so now. The area has always attracted large numbers of visitors particularly from East London where a considerable number have holiday chalets and caravans around Goldhanger Road Parks.
this has particularly exacerbated the problems within Heybridge Basin where I reside. Now the Basin local authority, for the first time, has closed the village car park to visitors for the duration of lockdown which has further caused some problems with on street parking. The local G.P. Surgeries are certainly on the ball though as over 70s have been notified for the Jab. Two of my friends and I had ours yesterday.

Because one picture clearly states where they are going and why they are at one of the largest hub airports in the world........................

Or not. :ROFLMAO:
Nah priority vaccine available going cheap. One of Boris's highest donors has been given some doses to sell to the highest bidder. Them poor EU citizens with pay top dollar or euro.

Having looked a little more closely at that picture, it's evident that these people aren't going anywhere - they're coming.

(which means they must all have tested negative in the 72hrs prior to travel.....)

Back
Top Bottom