International News Covid-19 .....

What is the latest advice on how long you remain infectious after testing positive?

I seem to remember it originally being about 4-5 days, but don't know if that has changed over time, particularly if people are remaining positive for longer?

What is the latest advice on how long you remain infectious after testing positive?

I seem to remember it originally being about 4-5 days, but don't know if that has changed over time, particularly if people are remaining positive for longer?

Is the current official guidance.

Its been a while but at the factory its masks again in clinical areas, local rag is reporting a minor increase in cases like its doom & gloom. Fortunately a "data failure" at the DoH end has meant we are now "N/A". :)

And in the "Covid jab pick & mix aisle" I had Spikevax this time around, and my Flu jab in the other arm.

Dose of paracetamol about 2 hours before has mitigated any side effects.

Nothing has dropped off but the 5g signal has improved markedly.

Some cracking insults coming out of the covid inquiry via Nicola Sturgeon. Liz Truss being as 'useful as a marzipan dildo' is my favourite so far.

I chuckled that Sturgeon complained that the SNP Govt weren't getting credit for their communication as it was better than Boris's Govt. Fair enough it was better but that was an incredibly low bar to beat.

Indeed, political point scoring is so easy with hindsight.

Yes there were some feck ups along the way, but the overwhelming majority of people were trying to do their best in good faith whilst dealing with the unknown.

I`m sure the various inquiries will discover something similar at great cost and with far more words.

Positive news it has taught NHS Research how quickly things can be done.

Some cracking insults coming out of the covid inquiry via Nicola Sturgeon. Liz Truss being as 'useful as a marzipan dildo' is my favourite so far.
Really? In public? Who said it? Is there a link?

Funniest thing I've heard in ages, people at work (who wouldn't really appreciate that kind of thing) are wondering why I'm trying to stifle my giggles.

Indeed, political point scoring is so easy with hindsight
Good old Tories eh, won't talk about what they will do ('I don't answer hypothetically questions') and won't about what they actual did ('oh hindsight'). I think we all know why.

Really? In public? Who said it? Is there a link?

Funniest thing I've heard in ages, people at work (who wouldn't really appreciate that kind of thing) are wondering why I'm trying to stifle my giggles.
They are from Sturgeon's WhatsApp messages so I imagine they were read out by a lawyer at the inquiry although I've not seen the footage.

Back
Top Bottom