Class action

What Dr Fuellmilch (who is a consumer protection lawyer - he may also be a medical or scientific doctor, but I can’t find any evidence for his qualifications) is questioning is the choice of thresholds used in specific tests. This is worthy of question, but is a classic law vs science argument, the likes of which have had pesticide manufacturers being penalised for multimillions in courts when it is clear the pesticides are safe if used correctly.
He states (I didn’t look long enough to find the figure) that the rtpcr tests used for covid testing are meaningless because they use too many Pcr cycles. The way this rtpcr based assay works is really hard to explain to someone without molecular biology background, but it is a bit like molecular torture. Imagine that the number of torture sessions a prisoner went through before revealing guilt was correlated with their innocence? So if someone folds after 5 rounds they’re probably guilty, but if it takes 30 then they are probably not guilty.
With covid tests, it turns out that a result of <25 rounds in the rtpcr means you’ve (or the sample that was taken) got serious amounts of virus and >40 means you’ve probably got none.
Fuellmilch is saying that the CFC is using 45 which means that the results are random.
The reason the number of rounds used is important is that these rapid diagnostics are designed to avoid false negatives (incorrectly diagnosed as uninfected). That usually comes with an increase in false positive (incorrectly diagnosed as infected).
If I was a rich man whose business was in trouble and wasn’t too worried about global health I would be hiring lawyers to make legal challenges about the tests that are being used to decide lockdown strategy. I’m not informed enough to know how strong this lawyers case is, and would rely on the weight of global scientific knowledge on the validity of rtpcr diagnostics. The links cited above would be more weighty if they also used this strategy. As it stands it looks like it could be someone trying to make a buck.

This is at least thought provoking. I remain sceptical for the reason that, if this lot were right in their assertions, all those who had followed a different course were wrong. That would be most governments around the world - difficult to accept.
Really interesting point of view.
Some real conspiracy theories in there though.
One of things that it doesn't address is the fact that there have been 60,000 excess deaths so far. Without lockdown this would presumably have been significantly more. Are they arguing that these are just collateral damage?

Really interesting point of view.
Some real conspiracy theories in there though.
One of things that it doesn't address is the fact that there have been 60,000 excess deaths so far. Without lockdown this would presumably have been significantly more. Are they arguing that these are just collateral damage?
It's interesting that they argue the point (and it is a good argument) that a lot of deaths listed as Covid-19 cause are done so erroneously. Likewise, the argument is made in support of the rise in non related death due to those people not getting the treatment/diagnostic appointments following cancellation/postponement. They talk of 200,000 deaths as a result of "lockdown" citing hospital closure, suicide and poverty.

Mention is also made of their belief that, so called, "herd immunity" is prevalent amongst the population.

It would be lovely to have their arguments proven and we could all revert to pre-Covid times but, can they be proven?

I suppose you can argue that the no-mitigation death number would be 60,000,000 x 0.5 x 0.005 = 150,000, if the herd immunity threshold was 50% and the death-if-infected rate was 0.5%.
(#notanepidemiologist #mathswhiledrinking)

What is interesting and is gaining support, is the argument against lockdowns. There is an ongoing legal challenge in the UK and while this may not have a great chance of success, is raising the awareness of others to the possibility that lockdowns do more harm than good.

What is interesting and is gaining support, is the argument against lockdowns. There is an ongoing legal challenge in the UK and while this may not have a great chance of success, is raising the awareness of others to the possibility that lockdowns do more harm than good.
While there can be value in the arguments, I would be extra vigilant about who is supporting them, and whether they have a vested interest.
Melbourne has shown that they work in terms turning off the tap of the virus, but the collateral effects on other health matters, esp. mental health and economy are harder to include in the equation. Beware of the rich individual with an insulated lifestyle, but with lots to benefit from ordinary folks sacrificing their family’s wellbeing to feed them ...

While there can be value in the arguments, I would be extra vigilant about who is supporting them, and whether they have a vested interest.
Melbourne has shown that they work in terms turning off the tap of the virus, but the collateral effects on other health matters, esp. mental health and economy are harder to include in the equation. Beware of the rich individual with an insulated lifestyle, but with lots to benefit from ordinary folks sacrificing their family’s wellbeing to feed them ...
All too true. And a sad indictment of the world in which we live.

Also from that website:

Also realise that the avowed goal of the New World Order Satanists is massive global depopulation – the murder of millions of the world’s people – to cull the herd to a manageable level (with them of course on top.)

This is why I am calling for the establishment of Vaccine Injury Prayer Clinics across the land. The best place for these would be in our churches. But the Satanists may not allow churches to reopen and begin operating in any substantial way. So we will have to use our ingenuity to work around this to get the job done

If necessary, buy yourself a processional cross on the internet (search:processional cross) and set up a table or a tent in a parking lot or in a field. Make a sign that says “Vaccine Injury Prayer Clinic” and God will send needy people to you for ministry. You won’t have to advertise. Word will spread like wildfire.

It will also attract enraged demonic opposition. So we are going to need to know how to wage spiritual warfare, to ask God to send angels of the Lord to provide the protection needed for the ministry to proceed.

this is good too: The Satanic links of modern medicine

I'll stick to my GP, thanks.

Back
Top Bottom