FA Cup Bristol Rovers

Waiting for EY and his masters in economics and marginal pricing to explain why it should be £10 adult and £5 kids.

Or can I tick this off on bingo bullshit ?

Do keep up, I said it was a good offer - scuppered by TVP et al shifting it to Sunday lunch which will probably make it difficult for you as well?

I am finding it impossible to select my own season ticket seat like others.

I really don't understand why all our home games vs Bristol Rovers get moved to an earlier Sunday KO but the away ones never did. Whether it's down to that fight that happened after an away game a few years back, or the fear the Rovers fans will be after Taylor, either one is an overreaction by TVP.

I really don't understand why all our home games vs Bristol Rovers get moved to an earlier Sunday KO but the away ones never did. Whether it's down to that fight that happened after an away game a few years back, or the fear the Rovers fans will be after Taylor, either one is an overreaction by TVP.

Feels like there is often a bit of trouble at the Kassam between the fans.

Overreaction or not, we can blame those idiots who engage in fighting/pavement waving for this change of kick-off time.

Even worse for Plymouth fans who have to get to Sheffield for a 12.15 kick off although they do have the option of watching it on ITV

ST holders deadline to buy has been extended to 5pm November 1st.
Maybe its something to do with the stupid KO day and time?

Glad I read this thread before purchasing. Will wait till tomorrow night to purchase as I may get a better seat if a season ticket holder decides they're not going. I firstly snubbed the offer when I heard that it was £15 adults and thought the club could of done better but now I realise u13s are only £3 in the family section so that's working out only £3 more expensive then the Morecambe game for me and my son. Early kick off a bit of a bummer but atleast it's not as early as my sons football match starting at 9am Saturday morning in Wallingford. 🤣

Eastwood
Forde McNally Moore Seddon,
Henry Gorrin McGuane
Williams Whyte Cooper

Subs - Plumley, Mousinho, Hanson, Sykes, Agyei, Winnall, Taylor

Perfect chance to give Whyte as a centre forward incase Taylor gets a knock before January as Agyei & Winnall aren’t up to it.

Eastwood
Forde McNally Moore Seddon,
Henry Gorrin McGuane
Williams Whyte Cooper

Subs - Plumley, Mousinho, Hanson, Sykes, Agyei, Winnall, Taylor

Perfect chance to give Whyte as a centre forward incase Taylor gets a knock before January as Agyei & Winnall aren’t up to it.
No I would keep Thorniley in the side unless there’s an agreement in his loan

Back
Top Bottom