National News The Brexit Thread 🇬🇧🇪🇺

Anyway when we`ve had 30+ years outside of the EU and things are more "normal" then you can start the campaign to rejoin.....

I`ll be dead or an even more gibbering wreck and won`t care. :D

Twatter...again.

No other news sources?
So when examples are given from the press you say 'it's only one person' and when individuals who are affected give personal reports you say it's not in the press. Classic case of being in denial.

So when examples are given from the press you say 'it's only one person' and when individuals who are affected give personal reports you say it's not in the press. Classic case of being in denial.

Its only one person out of 66 million.... we are back into majority (no impact at all) and a very, very tiny minority (some impact).

Next you`ll be quoting the Amur Leopard breeding programme from Twycross Zoo as "species decimation caused by Brexit paperwork".

Take the blinkers off, some short term inconvenience for some will soon level out.

And if not you can have another referendum........... 2054 or so...

Its only one person out of 66 million.... we are back into majority (no impact at all) and a very, very tiny minority (some impact).

Next you`ll be quoting the Amur Leopard breeding programme from Twycross Zoo as "species decimation caused by Brexit paperwork".

Take the blinkers off, some short term inconvenience for some will soon level out.

You are free to post on here example of where exporters/importers have highlighted problems like this which have now shown to be teething problems (other than those where the solution adopted had been to move parts of their business to the EU). There must be some out there.

You are free to post on here example of where exporters/importers have highlighted problems like this which have now shown to be teething problems (other than those where the solution adopted had been to move parts of their business to the EU). There must be some out there.

Its only 7 weeks in..... we have got 30+ years of EU :poop: :poop: to get shot of.

Come back in a few months when the bumps are levelled out and things are a bit more "normal".
You know when people are allowed out to hospitality, restaurant's etc. sort places that turn over lots of fresh produce....

1 person out of 67 million whines on Twatter and that`s a "downside" ??
Border control........ nothing wrong with that for any country.
Completed plenty of entry visa`s over the years.
It`s hardly "new".
Is that the Brexit prize then? Fewer Europeans migrating here?

Its only 7 weeks in..... we have got 30+ years of EU :poop: :poop: to get shot of.

Come back in a few months when the bumps are levelled out and things are a bit more "normal".
You know when people are allowed out to hospitality, restaurant's etc. sort places that turn over lots of fresh produce....
So you have none. OK.

Gaslight alert.

Boring.

OK try this...... we have left the EU, the world is still turning, the sky hasn`t fallen in and all the losers predictions of famine and decimation have yet to materialise.

Oh dear. Never mind.

Oh look....some of those EU businesses that "don`t need us" are adapting..... and those that are not adapting are losing money on it.

Sorry it`s from the Bias Broadcasting Corp.

Fair point. It seems to be going very well for the fishing industry - I haven‘t heard any complaints. Seems they got what they were convinced to vote for.

I think the ‘blinkers’ apply on both sides.

I’ve been reassuring the staff about to be laid off at my company that things will ‘level out’ and they shouldn’t worry their little heads. That warehouse we’ve had to open up in Holland won’t be forever, nor will the many small to medium companies doing the same. They are feeling great about taking our sovereignty back and tightening up the borders. Just as well there are loads of job options.

I fully appreciate we got what the majority of voters wanted but don’t sit there making blithe and ill-informed generalisations.

Fair point. It seems to be going very well for the fishing industry - I haven‘t heard any complaints. Seems they got what they were convinced to vote for.

I think the ‘blinkers’ apply on both sides.

I’ve been reassuring the staff about to be laid off at my company that things will ‘level out’ and they shouldn’t worry their little heads. That warehouse we’ve had to open up in Holland won’t be forever, nor will the many small to medium companies doing the same. They are feeling great about taking our sovereignty back and tightening up the borders. Just as well there are loads of job options.

I fully appreciate we got what the majority of voters wanted but don’t sit there making blithe and ill-informed generalisations.

Sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander.

If certain folk can generalise that some people are having issues then it is fair game to generalise that plenty are not.

It`s business it`s happened for years, things change and businesses adapt and change.

Just as a small example all those hundreds of thousands of former miners, steelworkers and other heavy industry employee`s that saw their jobs outsourced to China/India or anywhere with cheap(er) labour/production costs.

If certain folk can generalise that some people are having issues then it is fair game to generalise that plenty are not.
Seeing as no one ever claimed everyone would have issues then no you can't.

Post Brexit vote GOOD news....
Post Brexit vote GOOD news.....
Post Brexit vote GOOD news.......

Range of sources. (y)

Lots of good news. (y)

Will take time to have an impact.(y)

And then Covid got in the way but hey ho......

Post Brexit vote GOOD news.......

Range of sources. (y)

Lots of good news. (y)

Will take time to have an impact.(y)

And then Covid got in the way but hey ho......
You really have a problem with dressing up old news as post-Brexit positives don't you 😂

Back
Top Bottom