National News Boris Johnson - Ousted Former PM

Let alone all the world wanted it, most of it is made in China and factories were dealing with outbreaks and reduced production.
Ah. So the parents of hungry children are at fault for poor decision making, but the government aren’t at fault because actually it was all very difficult don’t you know.
I think you’ve got it the wrong way round.

Actually the "disaster planning" was up and running while those in charge sorted out the "managed crash landing".
We had potato cold stores emptied out for temporary mortuaries and all kinds of bleak stuff was in hand.
Of course there were mistakes made, the transfer of untested patients from hospitals to care homes being the most noticeable however that was in the early days where hospital testing capacity and what we were testing for wasn`t there... it got fixed.
Same as having millions of folk sat at home getting paid.... it got fixed.
We came close but never ran out of PPE.... it got fixed.
Testing capacity.... got fixed.
Vaccine development ..... fixed.
Vaccination programme... fixed.

Yep the circus and it`s ringleader fixed a lot of stuff. (y)
Satire?

Ah. So the parents of hungry children are at fault for poor decision making, but the government aren’t at fault because actually it was all very difficult don’t you know.
I think you’ve got it the wrong way round.

Yep, parents take responsibility for their choices in their very, very small "bubble".
The government are dealing with national & global "bubbles".

The matter of scale is what makes it proportionately easy or difficult to fix the problem.

TBF it’s a basic requirement of Cabinet members in this Government.
Imagine getting hold of the stuff Chris Grayling’s on, and then going on to take it in that quantity.
Ah, but he's not doing the compulsory standing with your legs wide apart thing or in front of Union flags- the Conservative branding office will be livid.

Boris Johnson's No 10 flat: Top level talks about cost of makeover https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-56295061

This would be laughable if it wasn’t so pathetic.

I am sure ole Boris isn’t short of a few quid to contribute to this unnecessary revamp to his own taste. Maybe he thinks he isn‘t going to be around long enough to get his moneys worth.

Perhaps some of his rich chums could pass around the begging bowl.

Jesus, some of the stuff that goes on in the world of government leaves me speechless.

Boris Johnson's No 10 flat: Top level talks about cost of makeover https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-56295061

This would be laughable if it wasn’t so pathetic.

I am sure ole Boris isn’t short of a few quid to contribute to this unnecessary revamp to his own taste. Maybe he thinks he isn‘t going to be around long enough to get his moneys worth.

Perhaps some of his rich chums could pass around the begging bowl.

Jesus, some of the stuff that goes on in the world of government leaves me speechless.
For a man whose pockets are so deep that he once described £250,000 per year as chicken feed, he hasn’t half got short arms.

For a man whose pockets are so deep that he once described £250,000 per year as chicken feed, he hasn’t half got short arms.
Have a heart - All the child maintenance (for those kids he acknowledges) will be drawing on his funds.

Maybe we need a thread for Johnson's lies seeing as there are so many.

Here's the latest.

BBC News - Boris Johnson accused of lying to MPs over Labour's NHS pay stance

And the speaker (that bloke who is non-partisan and in charge of debate) said......

Sir Lindsay said Mr Ashworth's intervention was not something he would rule on but added "it is certainly a point of clarification - that part has been achieved".

And....

Downing Street said the record had been corrected and there was no need for the PM to apologise.

More clutching at straws and minor details by Ashworth and Co........ weak, desperate opposition. :)

And the speaker (that bloke who is non-partisan and in charge of debate) said......

Sir Lindsay said Mr Ashworth's intervention was not something he would rule on but added "it is certainly a point of clarification - that part has been achieved".

And....

Downing Street said the record had been corrected and there was no need for the PM to apologise.

More clutching at straws and minor details by Ashworth and Co........ weak, desperate opposition. :)

Or Johnson is a liar and it takes somebody else to clear up his mess even though that isn't actually the Speakers role. It took Labour themselves to correct Johnson's deliberate slur.

This isn't unique for Johnson, this is an ongoing pattern of behaviour. Lie and then ignore it when called out on it. I hope it is raised at the next PMQs.

Les face it - if it hadn't been raised, the record would never be corrected. Exactly right the the opposition hold the government of the day to account - it is their job. And with someone who plays as fast and loose with the truth as Bojo and his cabal, they must let absolutely nothing get away. He and his ilk in government need to be shown up for what they are at every opportunity.

Once a liar, always a liar.

We (you know, us whose "will" is SOOOO important to those in power) deserve better.

And....

What the speaker has or hadn't said doesn't really concern me.

What concerns me is having a serial liar as a PM.

One mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter as they say....... ;)
Good to know you value lining the pockets of your chums over doing the right thing for the majority of the population who could do with a bit more support and a lot more honesty ;)

Back
Top Bottom