International News Black Lives Matter

I specifically related it to drugs/gangs/runners by differentiating with "they", to most of us life is sacrosanct and people generally understand that stabbing someone is highly likely to cause them serious injury or death.
It is well known that there are postcode drug gangs operating in the city.
More murders, life threatening injuries & stabbings occur in areas operated by the Somalian gangs.
It doesn`t take a qualification in criminology to spot them in St Mathews.
Equally it isn`t difficult to spot the white lads who are runners/low level dealers in our postcode which is classified as deprived on most Government & Council measures as it incorporates an estate that makes the Leys look like Mayfair!

You are using one gang to make a point about BLM as a whole. White people operate and kill etc in drug gangs, they are also paedophiles, murderers, fraudsters, rapists etc etc just like all races so your one case doesn't prove anything at all to do with BLM.

Why not Human Lives Matter? Or don`t Asian, Chinese, Mixed Race, White, Brown etc etc matter?
Why do you willfully misinterpret that phrase? You are plainly more intelligent than that based on your postings on here.

A movement aimed at highlighting racial inequality raises racial tension.....who would've thunk it.

No surprise either that the Tories perception is way out of kilter with everyone else either :ROFLMAO: Just like their core's obsession with the "massive" issues of immigration and foreign aid budgets.....talk about sweating the small stuff!

And this week's award for stating the bleedin obvious goes to.......

Shock. Racist people are uncomfortable with an anti racism campaign.
You seem to have a chip on your shoulder, you called me a racist when I said I think the e time is up on taking the knee. That wasn’t me being a racist i was making a comment in regard to how much longer does this have to continue. The point has been made and yes there will still be tossers out there who won’t give a s**t about this campaign.
Unfortunately this is society today and will still be in the main for years to come.
Is taking the knee a world wide camping within the sporting world? as I haven’t seen anything.
But classing people as racist because they are starting to question how much longer taking the knee is getting to be tiresome.
As I said not everyone who now think taking the knee is tiresome is a racist.
The other thing I would add not every match is preceded by taking the knee.

It is staggering the amount of people that seem to think that because a black person kills another black person that somehow negates the Black Lives Matter message entirely. I'm just not sure how people can be that blinkered to the issue.
and what message is that blame everything on white people etc because that is what it seems its saying when in reality loads of people in the world different races are treated badly whereever you look i would say in the uk classism is a bigger issue tbh .

Shock. Racist people are uncomfortable with an anti racism campaign.

It also states in the article that people of colour/BAME/Black/Brown (or what ever todays trend is) are also concerned by the division it creates.

A division based on colour......

Well of course - at the time, there were a lot of women who thought that the Suffragettes were causing trouble and division. Not sure there are that many women nowadays who would agree they shouldn't have the vote though...

Clinging to strong feelings of 'us' and 'them' creates problems because such divisions lead to conflict and violence. It's basic human nature to be compassionate. We have a natural sense of 'we' and 'us'. As social animals we can't survive alone. We depend on the community we live in. We essentially belong to the same family and we must not sacrifice our basic compassionate nature because of superficial differences.

Dalai Lama - 30.11.2020

That’ll teach her......Not..

Punishment seems very soft.

Didn’t a chap get put in prison for taking a pee next to a war monument in London not long before that?

Still, as long as the police take the knee down to BLM protesters everything is ok..

That’ll teach her......Not..

Punishment seems very soft.

Didn’t a chap get put in prison for taking a pee next to a war monument in London not long before that?

Still, as long as the police take the knee down to BLM protesters everything is ok..

"Sang could not light flag because it was made to anti-flammable EU standards"

She might be more successful if she has another go after Brexit then.

Do you think the sentence was correct?
Ahhh, the good old Daily Heil. Bloke tries to torch a flag, and the courts do nothing. OUTRAGE, OUTRAGE, BLM this, BLM that....

Errr, actually that's not correct. If you read the full story, you'll see that he got a two-year conditional discharge and told to pay £340 in costs. He's a student, so £340 is probably quite a lot of money to him. Plus for the next 2 years if he so much as farts in an elevator - he's going to be doing bird.

Having said that, the bloke who took a wizz against a memorial should have been given the same, and should not have been jailed.

Ahhh, the good old Daily Heil. Bloke tries to torch a flag, and the courts do nothing. OUTRAGE, OUTRAGE, BLM this, BLM that....

Errr, actually that's not correct. If you read the full story, you'll see that he got a two-year conditional discharge and told to pay £340 in costs. He's a student, so £340 is probably quite a lot of money to him. Plus for the next 2 years if he so much as farts in an elevator - he's going to be doing bird.

Having said that, the bloke who took a wizz against a memorial should have been given the same, and should not have been jailed.

Why not jail him?

Might just teach him some respect for public decency.

Back
Top Bottom