International News Black Lives Matter

If you eat organic food then you surely dont have to worry about environmental food standards???? so they dont have anything to do with each other......

The connection being Mr QAnon Shamen bloke is now in prison demanding organic food when his idol (DT) would do his best to wipe it off the menu.

Rashford and others being attacked on social media. More being planned to combat it including wider participation of taking the knee.

People need to understand the UK has and always will be a multi cultural, multi racial society.

Rashford and others being attacked on social media. More being planned to combat it including wider participation of taking the knee.

People need to understand the UK has and always will be a multi cultural, multi racial society.
But if teams don’t want to take the knee what will be done about it? Nothing. When will taking the knee finish? It can’t go on for indefinitely, there has to be cut off point.

Why’s that?
A point has been made. Unfortunately there are those out there that this will make no difference to, however there are those of us who know why this has taken place and are aware of the needless death of George Floyd, but there now has to be a time when this is over, it won’t be forgotten.

As previously there is no room for racism, anywhere.

The problem with BLM is they have seemingly taken all interactions between police (authority) and black people as "racist". Well they aren`t so maybe look a bit wider than that. Ask why the interactions are occurring in the first place. George Floyd had a lengthy list of previous and was rightly selected to be questioned/arrested, if his reaction is to be aggressive/confrontational then the situation escalates very quickly. The police involved should be able to show restraint and act appropriately but they are human and have failures as in this case.

When it comes to sport and football we have Kick it Out as a solid anti-racism campaign that works, we don`t need a political movement thrown in the mix because that alienates people.

George Floyd had a lengthy list of previous and was rightly selected to be questioned/arrested, if his reaction is to be aggressive/confrontational then the situation escalates very quickly. The police involved should be able to show restraint and act appropriately but they are human and have failures as in this case.
Wow. Way to blame the victim there.

As previously there is no room for racism, anywhere.

The problem with BLM is they have seemingly taken all interactions between police (authority) and black people as "racist". Well they aren`t so maybe look a bit wider than that. Ask why the interactions are occurring in the first place. George Floyd had a lengthy list of previous and was rightly selected to be questioned/arrested, if his reaction is to be aggressive/confrontational then the situation escalates very quickly. The police involved should be able to show restraint and act appropriately but they are human and have failures as in this case.

When it comes to sport and football we have Kick it Out as a solid anti-racism campaign that works, we don`t need a political movement thrown in the mix because that alienates people.
Unfortunately hey had no right to as you say SELECT him to be questioned, that’s institutional racism. Was he confrontational no one knows. The video only show the life being being squeezed out of him in an absolute diabolical way.

The police have been arrested and charged and quite rightly so, and the police officer who’s knee was on Floyds neck should face life.

my point I made was I think the taking the knee has now run it’s course as I think the U.K. know why the knee was taken. It has to stop sometime otherwise the” kick it out “ banned should go as we the politics of all this has taken over. Which in itself is dangerous.

Point one: I haven't seen any evidence these social media trolls are living in the UK, they could be in basements in Bangladesh such is the globalised world of Twitter.

Point two: It kind of depends what you mean, the UK will always be multi-cultural and multi-racial now, yes. But has it always been? I believe in 1950 in the UK 0.1% of respondents to the national census were from an ethnic minority background.

Point one: I haven't seen any evidence these social media trolls are living in the UK, they could be in basements in Bangladesh such is the globalised world of Twitter.

Point two: It kind of depends what you mean, the UK will always be multi-cultural and multi-racial now, yes. But has it always been? I believe in 1950 in the UK 0.1% of respondents to the national census were from an ethnic minority background.
1) Incorrect

2) Yes through the years, decades and centuries it has been the case. I am proof of that being 1/4 English, Welsh, Canadian and Swedish. My ancestory on my father's side is German.

A point has been made. Unfortunately there are those out there that this will make no difference to, however there are those of us who know why this has taken place and are aware of the needless death of George Floyd, but there now has to be a time when this is over, it won’t be forgotten.

The continuing racist abuse of players would suggest the point hasn't been made yet.

Back
Top Bottom