General Amazing Thailand!

Anyone else seen this. Can anyone translate????!!!

Google Translate:

Talk to "Samritthana Kanchanasut", a Thai businessman who owns the "Oxford United" team, with the approach "Sports Marketing" indirectly helping Thailand.

# 36 Special # 36special # Show news this morning # Special news team #Exclusive # pptvhd36 # Channel 36 #Samritthana Kanjanasut #Oxford United
#Cloth mask #sports marketing

So looks like Tiger is talking on some Thai media show about OUFC

There’s been massive protests about the authoritarian way they run things, that’s the whole point! You can’t suppress people with strict laws like that designed to quash dissent then claim that they like it!! Jesus wept.
Quite - how many Russians do you think are delighted with their current lives? My view - a small percentage.

How many dare speak out given the consequences which in extremis involve weapons grade chemical poisoning? My view - Not many.

Case in point:

Anyone else seen this. Can anyone translate????!!!

Talk to "Samritthana Kanchanasut", a Thai businessman who owns the "Oxford United" team, with the approach "Sports Marketing" indirectly helping Thailand.

# 36 Special # 36special # Show news this morning # Special news team #Exclusive # pptvhd36 # Channel 36 #Samritthana Kanjanasut #Oxford United
#Cloth mask #sports marketing

Well, the first line of text below the picture says something like "Talk to "Samritthana Kanchanasut", a Thai businessman who owns the "Oxford United" team, with the approach "Sports Marketing" indirectly helping Thailand." The rest of the text are / is hashtags which go to Facebook, I place I will not follow.

The video is Tiger speaking Merman or some language I don't have a clue about. Sawadee!

The giant cheque suggest that amazing Thailand paid 200,000 to Oxford United for the sponsorship. It's not clear what the currency is though.

Well, the first line of text below the picture says something like "Talk to "Samritthana Kanchanasut", a Thai businessman who owns the "Oxford United" team, with the approach "Sports Marketing" indirectly helping Thailand." The rest of the text are / is hashtags which go to Facebook, I place I will not follow.

The video is Tiger speaking Merman or some language I don't have a clue about. Sawadee!
I was wondering if that was a different person altogether without watching the video - I guess a phonetic transcription of Sumrith THANAKARNJANASUTH

Here you go, Thai to English translation of the audio

As a Thai person, if there is an opportunity to do anything for our country, we are willing to make a mind-enhancing attitude, which is an important factor in the success of our activities in the current situation that the world needs. When faced with the dangers of Kovich, Mr Teen, who did not end up with it, Sumrit Thanakanchasut was a Thai businessman who had to say that he had been affected, but had yet to sustain his business forward. He takes on a royal role Of the Oxford United team opens up a space to showcase the value of Thai, in addition to helping to bring the coconut product logo to the clothing, travel wear, training wear and the birth of the big team. Page forest tourism The shirt of the English League One bull team with Chiang Rai Football Club is finished, so we introduce the story of Thailand.

Food places Thailand communicates to people in Europe as a part of helping each other to communicate. I'm glad to be a part of communicating the story of Thailand to more people in the UK, but recently brought 200,000 pieces of cloth masks to Mr. Anutin Charnvirakul, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister. The Ministry of Public Health distributed to foreigners with the opportunity to talk to the Vice-Prime Minister, once told him he said that there is a huge economic effect on tourism in health if one day after it has passed. sparse Down for each person traveling to Thailand and if we can still communicate with people.

The air was recalled to include msgid when arriving in Thailand if we had to give me a mask, so I responded to the idea of Vice-Prime Minister by making a golden mask. Cloths are like vaccines that have started to offer some level of protection against the spread of epidemic prevention, promoting the use of more cloth masks by allowing masks or circuits to be used for medical use in times of need at football clubs around the world. Get results Afflicted heavily on both the management complexity and the lack of professionalism, life insurance, moving forward, thinking about ways to encourage each other.

Help build trust in society In fact, there are not many people who watch it as a big impact because apart from the ones we sell on the day of the competition Including the products we sell, the best selling date is The day of the competition, the food and drinks are part of the concert package, not the concert, it will be the main income of the club. What to keep the club strong in terms of management until footballers have to try to push through this difficult time.

Here you go, Thai to English translation of the audio

As a Thai person, if there is an opportunity to do anything for our country, we are willing to make a mind-enhancing attitude, which is an important factor in the success of our activities in the current situation that the world needs. When faced with the dangers of Kovich, Mr Teen, who did not end up with it, Sumrit Thanakanchasut was a Thai businessman who had to say that he had been affected, but had yet to sustain his business forward. He takes on a royal role Of the Oxford United team opens up a space to showcase the value of Thai, in addition to helping to bring the coconut product logo to the clothing, travel wear, training wear and the birth of the big team. Page forest tourism The shirt of the English League One bull team with Chiang Rai Football Club is finished, so we introduce the story of Thailand.

Food places Thailand communicates to people in Europe as a part of helping each other to communicate. I'm glad to be a part of communicating the story of Thailand to more people in the UK, but recently brought 200,000 pieces of cloth masks to Mr. Anutin Charnvirakul, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister. The Ministry of Public Health distributed to foreigners with the opportunity to talk to the Vice-Prime Minister, once told him he said that there is a huge economic effect on tourism in health if one day after it has passed. sparse Down for each person traveling to Thailand and if we can still communicate with people.

The air was recalled to include msgid when arriving in Thailand if we had to give me a mask, so I responded to the idea of Vice-Prime Minister by making a golden mask. Cloths are like vaccines that have started to offer some level of protection against the spread of epidemic prevention, promoting the use of more cloth masks by allowing masks or circuits to be used for medical use in times of need at football clubs around the world. Get results Afflicted heavily on both the management complexity and the lack of professionalism, life insurance, moving forward, thinking about ways to encourage each other.

Help build trust in society In fact, there are not many people who watch it as a big impact because apart from the ones we sell on the day of the competition Including the products we sell, the best selling date is The day of the competition, the food and drinks are part of the concert package, not the concert, it will be the main income of the club. What to keep the club strong in terms of management until footballers have to try to push through this difficult time.
Ta.

I understood about half of it. But that still more than I decipher when Robinson speaks.

This may be a concern for Reading.

Back
Top Bottom