Home Match Build Up 9/5/2021 L1 OUFC v Burton Albion

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we win and Portsmouth win too, I’ll just suck it up and be thankful that we were in with a shout on the last game of the season and accumulated an impressive points tally that would have usually been enough to take the final PO spot.

But if Portsmouth lose but we lose too, well, that will be a very difficult pill to swallow.

Can’t see Portsmouth losing, so we need a win and just pray that Accrington can repeat their recent home result.

COYY’s, make us proud with a final throw of the dice.
My thinking exactly - if they win, fine, but if they don't and we don't then................

My thinking exactly - if they win, fine, but if they don't and we don't then................
If we coding we can hopefully look forward to a better season next and win promotion with the signing of McGuane a sign of intent from within the club.

Well im not going to lie i am shitting it! I have the beers in, i have the ubereats for KFC ready to roll.

Im not confident, and i think we will be cursing that AFC Wimbledon result. But, big credit is due for us being in this position on the final day.

Days like tomorrow are what being a fan is all about- if only we could be there!

Well im not going to lie i am shitting it! I have the beers in, i have the ubereats for KFC ready to roll.

Im not confident, and i think we will be cursing that AFC Wimbledon result. But, big credit is due for us being in this position on the final day.

Days like tomorrow are what being a fan is all about- if only we could be there!
Go to the Park Kip and have a KFC

Really interesting and well-written thread.

Interesting analysis although you’d be annoyed if you used it to prepare your team to play us and then during the actual game Brandon Barker constantly ran at you with the ball, having not really been mentioned and it saying we mainly progress down the right!

Interesting analysis although you’d be annoyed if you used it to prepare your team to play us and then during the actual game Brandon Barker constantly ran at you with the ball, having not really been mentioned and it saying we mainly progress down the right!
I suppose you don't need to be Pep Guardiola to observe that putting a man on our one deep-lying playmaker and forcing us to knock it long to 5' 9 Matty Taylor completely nullifies our threat, either! But still a fun read.

Also, thinking about it, Shodipo had probably his best game in an OUFC shirt against them last time we played, so they're probably braced for some threat down our left anyway.

My boys u7's match has fallen to the longest away match ( 45mins) and a 12 ko ( only time this season) coaching may be a little distracted tomorrow but livescore it is. First match missed on ifollow , loyal or what 🤣😪

Or wonder why the LCB has run the length of the pitch and is now in your penalty area.

Thomas Bramall is tomorrows referee ... in 12 L1 matches this season he's issued 34 yellow cards and 1 red card

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom