• Donny

Votes: 13 11.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 55 48.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Kelly or Sykes might start ahead of Henry to give a bit of cover defensively.Obviously with 5 subs there can be more tactical tweaking during the game, KR has got a lot of options!

If we had no injuries what would out 1st XI be for tomorrow?

STEVENS

LONG MOORE ATKINSON RUFFELS

GORRIN

HENRY McGUANE BRANNAGAN BARKER

TAYLOR

Henry on the wing? No Shodipo?!

No, no, no! How is Mide going to feel being dropped after a goal and an assist?!

The boy is massively underrated by quite a few on here for some reason. Don’t get it myself.

Keep Henry central as well!
Shodipo’s one of those wingers with a disinterested look who ambles around the pitch, I think some prefer the lively Gavin Whyte style that I think Barker brings.
However....Shodipo delivers, his stats are very good. Give me that style any day if it produces the goals.

Shodipo’s one of those wingers with a disinterested look who ambles around the pitch, I think some prefer the lively Gavin Whyte style that I think Barker brings.
However....Shodipo delivers, his stats are very good. Give me that style any day if it produces the goals.

Yeah, but all we want is a team of Andy Whings.

2-3 to Ox.

Can see the usual back line plus Spanish Alex.

Then it gets interesting.

Think he’ll go with Kelly and Brannagan.

Then Henry Taylor and Shopido.

Although it’s KR and the kid in the sweet shop may come out and he may start Barker and Lee either side of Taylor!

Hopefully he doesn’t and we keep them back and keep the settled side that’s done so well.

2-3 to Ox.

Can see the usual back line plus Spanish Alex.

Then it gets interesting.

Think he’ll go with Kelly and Brannagan.

Then Henry Taylor and Shopido.

Although it’s KR and the kid in the sweet shop may come out and he may start Barker and Lee either side of Taylor!

Hopefully he doesn’t and we keep them back and keep the settled side that’s done so well.

If we have now got even better players than those that have been doing well (the last couple of performances have not been perfect by any means) why wouldn't KR use them?

Surely, Barker has to be our best winger (going by reports). Also think Henry is a better player that Kelly in midfield. We shall see.

KR now has more options, using a kid in a sweet shop analogy is a bit strange.

In a good way, LJS. Meaning he’s got so many new options he may not not what to choose so sticks to the method (sweet) that’s done him well (enjoyed) over in the past.

I’m excited by Barker and Lee but those two arriving would have been a warning to the players with the shirt that they need to keep up the performance levels to remain in the starting 11.

It's reassuring that we are now thinking the 'back six' (GK, 4 defenders and defensive central midfield) are settled. I can't imagine any one would pick anyone different in that six of Stevens, Long, Atkinson, Moore, Ruffels and Gorrin?

Taylor is obviously the starting striker and Brannagan is a shoo in as well. So in reality eight of the eleven pick themselves and we have huge strength and variety in the other three positions.

It's reassuring that we are now thinking the 'back six' (GK, 4 defenders and defensive central midfield) are settled. I can't imagine any one would pick anyone different in that six of Stevens, Long, Atkinson, Moore, Ruffels and Gorrin?

Taylor is obviously the starting striker and Brannagan is a shoo in as well. So in reality eight of the eleven pick themselves and we have huge strength and variety in the other three positions.
Exactly right. Strong, settled side of 8 players with 3 spots up for grabs. Nice position to be in.

You have to feel our run will come an end soon, whether we draw and it’s the winning run or lose and it’s the undefeated run and Doncaster are flying and at home so it’s going to be very tough. First team challenging for promotion we have played for a while so it could be a very different type of game, you can normally get away with a few more mistakes against the teams at the bottom so we have to be much more on the ball from the first minute tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom