• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stevens
Long Moore Atkinson Ruffels
Henry Gorrin Brannagan
Barker Taylor Shodipo

Looks like our best 11 at present.

Subs: Eastwood, Grayson, Forde, Kelly, Lee, Winnall.... plus 1.

Not really sure who deserves the final sub place out of Hanson, Sykes or Agyei. Agyei might miss out now we have Lee and Barker - same reason could be given for Sykes (and Hall). Not sure Hanson is needed if Grayson can be used as cover for CB, LB and Gorrin.

Stevens
Henry Gorrin Brannagan
Barker Taylor Shodipo

Looks like our best 11 at present.

Subs: Eastwood, Grayson, Forde, Kelly, Lee, Winnall.... plus 1.

Not really sure who deserves the final sub place out of Hanson, Sykes or Agyei. Agyei might miss out now we have Lee and Barker - same reason could be given for Sykes (and Hall). Not sure Hanson is needed if Grayson can be used as cover for CB, LB and Gorrin.
I would go with Sykes on the bench. He played well the other night against Wimbledon. I have criticised his end product and yes Wimbledon were pretty crap. However, he was banished for a while and could have sulked. He clearly has chosen to go the other way, keep working hard and on Tuesday put in a performance demonstrating he was willing to fight for a place.

It'll be interesting to see if KR starts Barker. He might be tempted (and I certainly would) but probably more likely to give a half hour run out in the second half to blood him into the team.

It'll be interesting to see if KR starts Barker. He might be tempted (and I certainly would) but probably more likely to give a half hour run out in the second half to blood him into the team.
I would Chuck him in from the start and then bring goal machine shodipo on for the last half hour

The nature of the modern winger means we will see a lot of game to game changes on the wings in my view. .

I'll be happy with a point. We'll see if we're the real deal or flat track bullies only able to beat teams below us like the graphic below implies

20210202_132728.jpg

We shall see.

heard from a fellow raresoul DJ, who is a DRFC ST holder.... they're ( Donny fans) a tad, just a tad mind, concerned that the U's may put a dent in their current league run

I've changed my mind!

Henry has been very good when played in midfield, but I feel he's got his mojo back, and even though he lacks the pace to be an out and out winger, when he's on form, he still offers so much further forwards.

I initially went with Sykes, on the right of a front three, as he's performed well in that position before, certainly better than when he's been used on the left, but he was excellent on Tuesday, in a more central midfield role, a role that he looks a lot more comfortable in, and was involved in two of the goals, and as I've said in the past, it's a role I'd like to see more of him in.

However, I wouldn't be surprised to see Kelly get the nod instead of Sykes, but I'd go with:

Stevens
Gorrin
Sykes Brannagan
Henry Taylor Barker

SUBS: Winnall, Lee, Shodipo, Kelly, Grayson, Forde, Eastwood

There's a hell of a lot of talent and creativity in that side!

COYY

Desperate Dan is only ever going to be seen if Taylor or Winnall is injured. He might get on the bench for the pizza game I suppose.

I've changed my mind!

Henry has been very good when played in midfield, but I feel he's got his mojo back, and even though he lacks the pace to be an out and out winger, when he's on form, he still offers so much further forwards.

I initially went with Sykes, on the right of a front three, as he's performed well in that position before, certainly better than when he's been used on the left, but he was excellent on Tuesday, in a more central midfield role, a role that he looks a lot more comfortable in, and was involved in two of the goals, and as I've said in the past, it's a role I'd like to see more of him in.

However, I wouldn't be surprised to see Kelly get the nod instead of Sykes, but I'd go with:

Stevens
Gorrin
Sykes Brannagan
Henry Taylor Barker

SUBS: Winnall, Lee, Shodipo, Kelly, Grayson, Forde, Eastwood

There's a hell of a lot of talent and creativity in that side!

COYY

Henry on the wing? No Shodipo?!

No, no, no! How is Mide going to feel being dropped after a goal and an assist?!

The boy is massively underrated by quite a few on here for some reason. Don’t get it myself.

Keep Henry central as well!

I'll be happy with a point. We'll see if we're the real deal or flat track bullies only able to beat teams below us like the graphic below implies

View attachment 5543

We shall see.

Indeed.

But of course, the more games we win, the more teams there will be below us.

Tough, tough test though.

I‘ll take a draw and be very happy with our ongoing progress.

I am worried that a loss, whilst not a disaster, will knock our confidence and return a little run of poor results. A bit like Liverpool not losing at homes for 68 odd games and then losing to Burnley and Brighton on the bounce 🤣

Henry on the wing? No Shodipo?!

No, no, no! How is Mide going to feel being dropped after a goal and an assist?!

The boy is massively underrated by quite a few on here for some reason. Don’t get it myself.

Keep Henry central as well!
I know, I'm torn, can't decide and keep going back and forth on a number of options, glad I'm not Robbo!

Robbo wakes up at 4am on Saturday morning in a cold sweat.... I’ve signed too many feckin players.... aaaaaaarrrrrggghhhhhh
“KIDS, WAKE UP! IVE SIGNED TOO MANY FOOKIN’ WINGERS!?” He must be having withdrawal symptoms right now. He has finally got his wish! He also has quite the selection headache ahead of him..

If KR is stuck with his team selection ideas he should ask greatunclekip for some suggestions. Also ask him to do the motivational team talk. For me Sykes in the bench at best. Henry and Shodipo to start for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom