Home Match Day Thread 6-10-2020 EFL Trophy OUFC v Bristol Rovers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do wonder if Nico Jones is one that KR is talking about would’ve thought this was perfect game for him to start

Bazzer - we're not all bed wetters on here. Sykes is just not doing it for us.
Maybe not in your eyes, he is quite a skilful player and after KR said he was thinking of sending him out on loan last season then being proven wrong with his displays I think you will be bed wetting when you realise you’re wrong

But the way Robinson was speaking sounds like he was unhappy with the so called players rather than just getting a wage off the club.
It's a case of both isn't it when you want to bring more players in with squad /wage limit

Afraid the juries out on McGuane, cant make my mind up. When he came alive in the 2nd half some of what he did was real quality, on the negative side needs reminding we play in yellow the amount of times he gave the ball away. Think he needs more game time to fit into our system

Hall thank god. Needs to go.
Aygei needs a loan in which he’ll play 90 minutes every week wide right.
Hanson hasn’t shown anything here and if he’s too go you’d hope we could get a fee.

Decent run out for our fringe/ youth players. Stevens looking more and more capable, Yaw is raw but a finisher . Mellow yellow and GUK go quiet when things go well but cannot stop posting If not going well ...strange that
Not really..we got the result but nobody covered themselves in glory..as ive said before, we dont have strength in depth we have numbers.

Agree about keeping Hall and Agyei, trouble is they are not getting enough game time to keep up the standard required. Stevens our man of the match tonight, would give him the chance he deserves and rest Eastwood for awhile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom