Home Match Build Up 5-12-2020 L1 OUFC v Hull City

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Of our last 4 games we have played Ipswich, Pompey and Wigan.
Dud we show a lack of commitment in those games?
The season so far is more than 4 games, and yes, against Ipswich there was a lack of a commitment to win, for example the ball going from their penalty area back to stevens, lack of a killer instinct needed to win games, lack of commitment when going forward. That's enough I'm afraid.

Statistics over matches are not reliable. Two people have mentioned that the BBC had different figures than my source. My source? flashscore.co.uk. That's life.

The season so far is more than 4 games, and yes, against Ipswich there was a lack of a commitment to win, for example the ball going from their penalty area back to stevens, lack of a killer instinct needed to win games, lack of commitment when going forward. That's enough I'm afraid.
I don’t think you’re really a supporter. You’re one of those old boys who phones Radio Oxford

If Karl sneezes on the touchline can we get a "God bless you please, Mr Robinson..."

Not feeling very positive for this one. They are in great form, score lots and have a good defense. Complete opposite to us. I just hope it's not a real drumming for the 1k fans in the ground.

Statistics over matches are not reliable. Two people have mentioned that the BBC had different figures than my source. My source? flashscore.co.uk. That's life.
All public stats at this level are dubious at best

Just hope tomorrow that having a least some fans in the ground may bring some atmosphere. Spoke to someone a few weeks back that has to be at every game and he said every game is like a training game at the moment. Listen I'm not making excuses for any player as I think they have been pretty dire but I think tomorrow may be a good day for us. Hull will want to come and play so I hope that really helps. Also we normally do well against good footballing sides. No good to keep looking backwards 2020 has been s**t enough already. Lets pick up 10+ points in December re=group then have a proper go in Jan after some ins and outs. I love my team and whatever the result they always will be.

Just hope tomorrow that having a least some fans in the ground may bring some atmosphere. Spoke to someone a few weeks back that has to be at every game and he said every game is like a training game at the moment. Listen I'm not making excuses for any player as I think they have been pretty dire but I think tomorrow may be a good day for us. Hull will want to come and play so I hope that really helps. Also we normally do well against good footballing sides. No good to keep looking backwards 2020 has been s**t enough already. Lets pick up 10+ points in December re=group then have a proper go in Jan after some ins and outs. I love my team and whatever the result they always will be.
Agree its come at a good time in that we need something (anything) to change the dynamic. They can't use crowds as an excuse tho its the same for all teams.

Think we're going to take a thorough beating tomorrow across the park. Ship the mandatory 2 early goals and lose it from there.

The one sign of improvement will come if we keep Stevens in goal and give Agyei some game time in his true position.

Facing a bit of a quandary here, normally I'm restrained by Mrs Lounger with the kiddie reins so as not to disturb anyone in the SSU. Tomorrow we are in the East stand!
Happy to oblige with some more, errm, raucous outbursts but how does that fit in with East stand etiquette?
Also, a little perplexed with this wearing of face masks, I was hoping to find a supplier of different facial expressions, all to no avail. Would have been so much better.
Everything is ever so quintessential in the East stand Manor

A ive been there, it made anthrax look attractive
B I said FACT thereby taking any further debate off the table (that's the rule)

I’ve been, I thought it was all right. Reminded me of Cowley Road. One of the Beautiful South was in the pub

Had a stag weekend up there a few years ago, great time although the chippy in Paull just outside where we stayed was only open for about 10 minutes a day !!!

Just got to rule 3 paragraph 4 in the rules for tomorrow... just hope I’m finished by kick off. Mask is just marinading in bleach. COYY

A ive been there, it made anthrax look attractive
B I said FACT thereby taking any further debate off the table (that's the rule)
Your rule maybe but this is a forum for opinions which we are all entitled to.
As I lived there for 30yrs as opposed to your 'I've been there' ,I think my opinion trumps yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom