Home Match Build Up 5-12-2020 L1 OUFC v Hull City

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Malc

Staff member
Surprise! Surprise! Another match! This time against the league leaders who are on top form. They played Tuesday at home to Doncaster and only had 53% of the possession but managed to get at least 24 shots on goal! The doncaster keeper must hav been in top form to only let in 2.

If we only let 2 in I'll be happy. If we score I'll be even happier.

After the last week there should only be one winner. But the fans coming back might just be what we need to start finding ourselves again. Let's make the 1000 sound like 10,000 and give everything for the 90 minutes, and I honestly think that we might just find enough to get a result.

I'll go with a fortunate, but much needed 2 nil home win. Taylor and McGuane on the score sheet, Stevens and the back 4 really stepping up and Gorrin dominating the midfield.

First game fans are allowed back in, I fluke a ticket and we get the best team in the league, luck ran out there. Be great to be back, can’t wait for it but I am struggling to see anything but a loss.

An absolute pasting heading our way unfortunately. 5 nil Hull. We are that bad.

I don’t care. I will be there quietly shouting on my team beneath my mask. COYY

I’d be perfectly happy with another 0-0.

I expect an easy win for the visitors though.

Stevens
Long Moore Atkinson Obita
Kelly Gorrin McGuane
Henry Taylor Forde

Ruffels was poor. Obita is a natural left back. Forde played brilliant left mid in that West Ham win if I remember right. Would like to see him over Shodipo.

Hull lost to the Swine. So if we pull our fingers out, and catch them on a similarly bad day, there's no reason we can't win this one. But I will say we'll earn a decent point in a 1-1 draw.

Hull lost to the Swine. So if we pull our fingers out, and catch them on a similarly bad day, there's no reason we can't win this one. But I will say we'll earn a decent point in a 1-1 draw.
Came here to say this very thing.

You'd have to be bloody awful to lose to THAT utter shambles.

3-2 United in a match for all time, Gorrin 3 pens.

Last edited:
I’m going for a shock home win, strange things do happen in football and if your in attendance make sure you all do your jobs , no passengers !

unfortunately can only see this ending 1 way a defeat by 2 clear goals :cry: sorry for not being positive. Lets hope the lucky 1000 in attendance encourage for the whole 90mins and not start moaning like Charlton fans did if things dot got to well. COYY

An absolute pasting heading our way unfortunately. 5 nil Hull. We are that bad.
We have drawn at Pompey conceding 1 and drawn with Ipswich not conceding at all. Both in the last 3 matches.
Both were deserved. So why that bas that we should lose 5 0?
Hull are very good clearly, but defensively we are improving (yes I do remember the last 5 minutes v Swin***) but I am looking atvthevreat of the last 4 games

an unlikely ( on respective current form) home win tomorrow - and a clean sheet too

a late 1-0 I reckon

We’ll bash ‘em. I’ve just got a good feeling.

Stevens
Long Moore Atkinson Obita
Gorrin
Kelly McGuane
Clare Taylor Henry​

Since Henry apparently absolutely has to play, maybe he could do a job in our problem left wing position?

Need to be right on this from minute 1 (and not sit back and invite them on to us either) otherwise we are in for a long old day.
Let's hope for 2-1, though I see it more a 1-2 loss.

That was back in October! I’d suggest they’re a better side now than then.
0-3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom