Away Match Day Thread +++ 31/03/2019 Plymouth Argyle Ladies FC v OUWFC +++

nick68

Away trip on Sunday, still unbeaten since October but Plymouth aren't going to be pushovers.

Long time leaders Chichester City have really hit some poor form and have now dropped to 3rd place and as they face an away trip to champions elect Coventry City (P15 W14 D1) a win for OUWFC would see them leapfrog Chichester into 3rd place.

Looks very tight between us and Cardiff City Ladies, no link to the Premier league side although they do have the Welsh international goalkeeper and a couple others too. We still have to play Cardiff at home.

Here's the League Website

Tuesday 23rd April 7.45pm vs Cardiff City Ladies, so potentially quite a big game if present form by both is maintained.

I've also just noticed that Cardiff have to play Coventry twice still so that makes it very interesting.

Tuesday 23rd April 7.45pm vs Cardiff City Ladies, so potentially quite a big game if present form by both is maintained.

I've also just noticed that Cardiff have to play Coventry twice still so that makes it very interesting.
thanks ... I may well get along to that one

1-0 defeat for the women today, it seems they played part of the game with ten, 1st league defeat since October.

Elsewhere in the league, 3rd place Chichester inflicted Coventry's first league defeat of the season so with Cardiff winning it's getting very tight at the top of the table; League Website

Next game for OUWFC is away to league leaders Coventry this Wednesday (3rd April) so both sides looking to bounce back from defeats.

Back
Top Bottom