Home Match Day Thread 3/11/2020 L1 OUFC v Rochdale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Better all round performance, three points very welcome. Turning point of course was when Eastwood spilled it and their bloke made the miss of the season. Im sure i saw the goal move in the wind.. QPR must have some great players to let us have Shadipo.hope we can keep him past January.. worry again is what injuries were picked up last night. Gorrin looks a doubt after a great display and NO bookings.
Shodipo is a season long loan

BLM is allegedly being backed by the Chinese communist party. It was founded by a group of hardcore female American Marxists. Identity politics will tear this country apart, dividing groups into who is and isn't oppressed is a terrible idea, already we are seeing so-called "positive discrimination" in jobs where only black and BAME people can apply, do people really think this will bring about a more cohesive society? Britain is a good place to live and one of the least racist countries in the world, I really wish all this divisive nonsense from America which is regressing race relations in this country would go away.

Before you pledge your support for BLM just because you agree with their name, please look into their aims and political funding. Look up Sacha Johnson, there aims they previously stated on their website, and the mob violence that they have carried out in America.

Politics and football is a horrible mix, we are all yellow, that's it. Drop the token gestures.

I'm not going to say any more, great win for the yellas tonight.
Match day threads aren't the place for this.

BLM is allegedly being backed by the Chinese communist party. It was founded by a group of hardcore female American Marxists. Identity politics will tear this country apart, dividing groups into who is and isn't oppressed is a terrible idea, already we are seeing so-called "positive discrimination" in jobs where only black and BAME people can apply, do people really think this will bring about a more cohesive society? Britain is a good place to live and one of the least racist countries in the world, I really wish all this divisive nonsense from America which is regressing race relations in this country would go away.

Before you pledge your support for BLM just because you agree with their name, please look into their aims and political funding. Look up Sacha Johnson, there aims they previously stated on their website, and the mob violence that they have carried out in America.

Politics and football is a horrible mix, we are all yellow, that's it. Drop the token gestures.

I'm not going to say any more, great win for the yellas tonight.

That's absolute nonsense but I won't go into it- you are right in that footy and politics are a horrible mix. I don't use Yellows Forum as an ethical compass but thankfully I don't think most do.

Let's support the James Constable movement. We can all get behind that

This footage makes the piped in crowd noise sound much better than it did on iFollow / Radio Oxford.
Yes. I was interested to see if the crowd noise changed when goals were scored, but I don't think it did?

Yes. I was interested to see if the crowd noise changed when goals were scored, but I don't think it did?

It didn't. And that sadly is where it falls down a bit. You just can't accurately mimic the tension moments.

That's absolute nonsense but I won't go into it- you are right in that footy and politics are a horrible mix. I don't use Yellows Forum as an ethical compass but thankfully I don't think most do.

Beano’s Life Matters

Whole sound thing's not been thought through. Imagine the effect that unholy din will have on the average SSU customer who's used only to the ripple of the wind on tartan blankets and the marine murmur of Uncle Joe's mint balls being sucked. Trauma and ructions.

It didn't. And that sadly is where it falls down a bit. You just can't accurately mimic the tension moments.
Was about to say the same thing. I did watch a match on the telly in the early days of this where they obviously had different crowd noises set up, and they switched them at appropriate times. So there were 'ooohhh's when a goal was missed. It didn't really work though. Firstly there was no build up to the noise - it just suddenly happened, and secondly there was a delay - so the ball was well into the stands when the noise was triggered.

Do go into it.explain your view.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom