Home Match Build Up 3/11/2020 L1 OUFC v Rochdale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malc

Staff member
The games are coming thick and fast. Will we see a turnaround in our form? I really hope so for sanity of some of the members.
A win is all I want, don't care how.

A little run of home league games coming up, so hopefully we can kickstart our season starting with Rochdale.
Any win will do.
COYY

Anything that might me feel positive and crack a smile will be fine with me

Surely we will get something from this one. I predict it will be a frustrating and perhaps lucky draw.

A win, any way and any how!

Not sure how ready anyone is, but think we need to drop Clare, even if it means playing Forde at right back. Clare looked like he'd given up at times on Saturday and needs a break for his own good as much as the team. I'd also look to play Hall, maybe in the no.10 role. He looks hungry and ready to prove a point, and offers something more direct than what we have.

Eastwood
Long (Forde) Mous (Long) Moore Ruffels
Henry Gorrin Forde (McGuane) Shodipo
Hall
Taylor

2 nil, Shodipo and Hall.

Last edited:
Eastwood
Forde Long Moore Ruffels
Sykes Gorrin McGuene
Henry Taylor Shodipo

MUST WIN

A lot depends on how ready to start Mous is. If he's in from the start then defo drop Clare and move Long to right back.
It's a shame to lose Forde in midfield if it can be avoided.
Don't play Kelly at any stage!
Rochdale are unbeaten in their last 4 league games. Could well be a dour draw.

I’m not going to predict any score not even going to predict a starting line up but I think we will all be abit happier after tomorrow nights 90 mins of action ⚽⚽⚽

I think the difference between this season and last season was that last year, when we conceded we thought
“We can get back in this game we’re better than this lot!”
This season because of the run of bad form the players now think
“It was going to happen anyway we’re not good enough to win now”

We’ve played so many more away games. Surely we must be due a little run of wins, starting tomorrow.
Any sort of win will do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom