Away Match Build Up 27-10-2020 L1 Charlton Athletic v OUFC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malc

Staff member
Coming at you right now, the next match. Faster than a column of buses in the High Street.

I hope we can get something out of this. Charlton have started okay but not scoring much.
If the defence holds we should come home with 3 points.

Last edited:
Fancy the U's will bring home at least a point, maybe even all three - another of KR's old clubs, as the same as the last match the U's played, same result would do nicely too

would be nice to keep a clean sheet.
time for a late goal for Ruffels. 0-1

Coming at you right now, the next match. Faster than a column of buses in the High Street with "Sorry, Out of Service" on the front.

I hope we can get something out of this. Charlton have started okay but not scoring much.
If the defence holds we should come home with 3 points.

Fixed that for you...

I think KR said, in his interview after the Swindon postponement, that we would have been missing Henry yesterday; added to Atkinson and Forde having come off injured against MK plus Winnall, Mous, Hanson and Cam all injured means we are pretty short on numbers. Lets hope some of them are back soon.

Charlton play in red.
Red attracts The `Rona.

It won`t happen.

If it does 1-1.

Have a feeling Robinson may try a change in formation here. don’t know why but just a feeling because he done the exact same when he returned to the valley before .

Eastwood
Clare Moore Atkinson (Mous) Ruffels
Gorrin
Sykes Forde
Henry
Agyei Taylor

() if injured

1-2
Charlton haven’t conceded in 6 hours of play. Have a feeling we will sit back and counter like against MK and hit them on the break.

I think KR said, in his interview after the Swindon postponement, that we would have been missing Henry yesterday; added to Atkinson and Forde having come off injured against MK plus Winnall, Mous, Hanson and Cam all injured means we are pretty short on numbers. Lets hope some of them are back soon.
WTF do they do with them in training/recovery? The second bare bones scenario, and the season is weeks old.

WTF do they do with them in training/recovery? The second bare bones scenario, and the season is weeks old.

Begs the question why, when we had a free weekend again, did we play a internal game at the training ground?

Surely it would have been better to reduce all the squad before what’s a very busy fixture list...

They’re better than us. We barely play any matches at the moment. It’s away from home. We’ll lose.

Never felt so meh about football
Difficult to get excited about or look forward to matches when you don’t know until kickoff whether it’ll be called off.

In the unlikely event this goes ahead, agree that it will probably be a narrow loss. Real shame we’re missing this one, I love trips to the Valley.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom