Home Match Day Thread +++ 23/04/2019 OUWFC v Cardiff City Ladies FC +++

nick68

Final home game of the season against the team currently in 2nd place.

7.45pm kick off at Court Place Farm.

£5 Adults
£2 Senior Citizens
£1 OUFC Season Ticket holders
Under 16's Free

I should point out this team isn't connected to the Premier league club (that's Cardiff City WFC who play in the Welsh league). Saying that they do have the current Welsh nation team goalkeeper Laura O'Sullivan and 6 others from the Welsh squad so will be a tough game.

Final home game of the season against the team currently in 2nd place.

7.45pm kick off at Court Place Farm.

£5 Adults
£2 Senior Citizens
£1 OUFC Season Ticket holders
Under 16's Free

I should point out this team isn't connected to the Premier league club (that's Cardiff City WFC who play in the Welsh league). Saying that they do have the current Welsh nation team goalkeeper Laura O'Sullivan and 6 others from the Welsh squad so will be a tough game.

looking forward to watching this .... it'll be my first OUWFC match :)

Heading to cpf for ouwfc match ....me first time watching ouwfc, hope theyre gentle with me :oops:

Good 'warm up' game as a spectator , for the womens world cup finals ...which kick off in , i think, under a week

Get in there.... 1-0 ouwfc ....and what a superb goal it was too.... number 8 ellie ?

• React
Reactions: Cx
Cadiff should be 2 up... missed a near open goal

Good save by cadiff keeper ....from which cardiff break & its 1-2 cardiff

1-3 cardiff . ....ouwfc need to get a few shots on target....& on cue 2-3 from a corner- 13 gemma simms header

Another chance that could been the equaliser...but wasnt. Ouwfc putting the pressure on but with no final touch

Tactical injury by a cardiff player in thier pen area methinks....nowt wrong with her... breaks the u"s momentum

Back
Top Bottom