Home Match Build Up 23/01/21 L1 OUFC v Bristol Rovers

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who knows how this one will go? We haven't played a first team game for three weeks, so we will either be ring rusty or revitalised and ready to go - take your pick! Brizzle are a bit of a bogey team for us at Grenoble Road as well.

I think we will go a goal down due to starting slowly, Branagan will equalise and Moore will (at last) head a corner in to win it in the last ten minutes.

Another one I hate! But Pugwash is played on the PA system after a goal (something that I also hate, as it's completely tinpot) but the Bristol Rovers fans actually CHOOSE to sing the Irene song!

Not sure which I hate the most? I'm so full of hate today!!!
It’s funny, I quite like Rovers because of their traditional shirts and the fact that they are the underdogs in Bristol, but hate them because they always beat us at home, plus some of their throwbacks shouted at me and my mates once. So anyway for this weekend i definitely hate them, if we win I’ll review.

It’s funny, I quite like Rovers because of their traditional shirts and the fact that they are the underdogs in Bristol, but hate them because they always beat us at home, plus some of their throwbacks shouted at me and my mates once. So anyway for this weekend i definitely hate them, if we win I’ll review.
Don't like the carrot crunchers personally, weird little club. Hope we smash them.

Don’t you shout back?

Their league form on the road is pretty horrendous (lost to MK and ST recently, drew at Wigan), although they did beat Lincoln at Sincil Bank earlier in the season. That said, I think we'll be rusty. An uninspiring 1-1.

Their league form on the road is pretty horrendous (lost to MK and ST recently, drew at Wigan), although they did beat Lincoln at Sincil Bank earlier in the season. That said, I think we'll be rusty. An uninspiring 1-1.
This.
I just feel slightly nervous about this one. We SHOULD win but i think a draw is likely for the reason ttg gives. Would be great to see Taylor score, and even better if it’s Alex 😊

This is exactly the kind of information that makes me worry! Bogey team at home with no game for 11 days and a change for them to turn round their away form...

Having said that, 3-0 (Taylor x2, Shodipo).

EsV1aS_XMAMAs0L

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom