Away Match Day Thread +++ 22/02/20 Ipswich Town v OUFC+++

Great performance, most street wise ive ever seen us play did the sort things you have to do if you are serious about challenging. Cant help but think positives of Mouse being injured we get to see Moore & Dickie grow as a partnership both look unreal! Eastwood back to his best even looked commanding coming off his line. Onto Accrington hopefully 3 more huge points.

There's another slightly 'unusual' take on the day from an Ipswich fan, although the football only gets mentioned about two thirds of the way in.

The tratter boys cannelesque report was excellent. Almost as enjoyable as a Paul Beasley special.

However, I wonder if one of those mentioned goading the Ipswich fans in the corner (specifically the chubby chap in white) was our one and only ‘thin bloke’ of FV fame? I look forward to his FV report of this game. I got the distinct impression he was not the designated driver this time. ?
A great day was had by all.....from Oxford, at least.

There's another slightly 'unusual' take on the day from an Ipswich fan, although the football only gets mentioned about two thirds of the way in.

what is this that they’re saying

Even accepting that this was their big day out ?

why would it be? It’s only Dipswich with over 19,000 fans there wirh 1300 U’s fans there, it shows they were only there cos it’s Oxford.

what is this that they’re saying

Even accepting that this was their big day out ?

why would it be? It’s only Dipswich with over 19,000 fans there wirh 1300 U’s fans there, it shows they were only there cos it’s Oxford.
Yeah, thought our big days were against West Ham, Man City and Newcastle, not some relegated side in League One.

Back
Top Bottom