Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 20 27.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Malc

Staff member
10 goals, 10 goalscorers!| 2 good matches. Can we get 3 in a row? Gillingham will be a tough nut to crack.
We have the same form, 9 points from 6 matches, but our goals for is streets ahead. Keep that goalscoring run going and well have another 3 points.

Remember when Gillingham came to the Kassam having not won away in 18 months and took home an easy three points?
Pepperidge Farm remembers.

In that sense, I hope for a stress-free 2-0 or so but can easily imagine it being a scummy draw.

10 goals, 10 goalscorers!| 2 good matches. Can we get 3 in a row? Gillingham will be a tough nut to crack.
We have the same form, 9 points from 6 matches, but own goals for is streets ahead. Keep that goalscoring run going and well have another 3 points.
Is it a good thing to score that many more own goals?!

Last edited:
Not changing my pre match ritual from now on, the last 2 games have been magic, so I voted Gillingham to win, told the missus to have the same pants clean for Saturday and have also booked the same sofa for it being a later kick off.

Will be a tight game I reckon ... 3-1 Sykes , Shopido & Agyei

own should read ouur. The n should have been an r.
And the w should have been a single u.
1 out of 3 aint bad.

Won’t be easy especially as we will have to listen to the foul mouthed Raynor but a win is outcome for the U’s

Did Damien ever play against Shaun batt whilst playing for us (on the subject of brotherhood)

0-2, something disastrous like a penalty or sending off, big fight. The dream ends for now but it’s been gripping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom