Home Match Day Thread +++ 17/02/2018 OUFC v Plymouth Argyle match day thread +++

Totally. I’ve not said I’d be happy about getting relegated, u should see me after we lose. But it doesn’t take long for me to put it behind me. We actually got better cup revenues in l2 than we have in l1. Attendances could possibly rise, as we would be one of the better teams, tickets would be less, and winning games attracts more fans. I want to stay in l1. I want to be in or around the playoffs playing decent football. But I’m not going to start panicking at xmas and lose my s**t if we do drop. There are far more important things to worry about

‘Far more things to worry about’ yet you feel the need to clog up this forum with about 50 posts a day.

You’re talking drivel mate. Relegation for the football club would be an utter nightmare.

I can post what I like, from a poster who has made 3 posts contributing nothing to the forum . So guess what, theres a block function, u don’t like what I post, block me and u don’t have to read it simple !

Relegation wouldn’t be a nightmare, we’re not dropping into the conference, but a league where we have had some of the best times as a club in the last two decades.

Are you that small minded that you would be content to return to league 2 because we had 1 outstanding season in 6 attempts? Are you on drugs?

Dropping attendances - resulting in reduced revenue, invariably the loss of our better players (Ledson, rothwell, Eastwood) and Stevenage are just three reasons off the top of my head why relegation would be a nightmare.

But hey...we had that one outstanding season in LG 2 so it’s all good in Dave’s world!

I know Eastwood has been at blame for this goal and rightly so. He got caught to far of his line. But when a keeper comes out 2 people have to be on the line there were 0. Also Obika offside goal. Not sure if it's just the angle it was filmed at but looks like it took a slight deflection off Plymouth defender on the way through. Even if it did too late now...

Anyway who ever produced this video got some nice shots of Grenoble Road and captured the emotions of a matchday really well. Why don't we have anything like this? Pretty much every other club does some sort of Match day experience or behind the scenes footage on YouTube. Yet all our stuff is exclusive to ifollow.

Last edited:
Also Obika offside goal. Not sure if it's just the angle it was filmed at but looks like it took a slight deflection off Plymouth defender on the way through. Even if it did too late now...

Would still be offside as it wasn't an attempt on goal and wasn't a deliberate attempt by the defender to play the ball...

I know Eastwood has been at blame for this goal and rightly so. He got caught to far of his line. But when a keeper comes out 2 people have to be on the line there were 0. Also Obika offside goal. Not sure if it's just the angle it was filmed at but looks like it took a slight deflection off Plymouth defender on the way through. Even if it did too late now...

Anyway who ever produced this video got some nice shots of Grenoble Road and captured the emotions of a matchday really well. Why don't we have anything like this? Pretty much every other club does some sort of Match day experience or behind the scenes footage on YouTube. Yet all our stuff is exclusive to ifollow.

Absolutely fantastic piece of work that. Must have had some serious equipment firstly, and secondly must have been shot by at least 2 people given the angles. Props.

Back
Top Bottom