Home Match Day Thread 15/12/2020 L1 OUFC v Northampton Town

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha ha ha!

You haven't got a f*****g clue!
He obviously loves the idea that he’s some sort of special intellectual, though I doubt he’s got much in the way of medical qualifications . Much easier to be an anti vax troll on the Internet than put in the work over years to know stuff

I had problems with glasses misting up with a mask during the forest Green match. This time I brought a visor. Problem solved.
Does it actually work Rob, I suffer from the same glasses issue as many here and have been thinking about a visor.

As I started this Covid related detour, if I have anything to add about mask wearing and stewards at last nights game, which is unlikely, I’ll revert to the Covid thread.
Back to discussing football.
Thank you sir. I've just caught up with the last 3 pages of posts. Sorry I would have stopped it earlier but sometimes I have other things to do.

Very last word on masks. They are designed to protect others, not the wearer. They are not 100% efficient, but better than the 0% efficiency of not wearing one.

All further discussion about masks in the Covid section please.

Thank you sir. I've just caught up with the last 3 pages of posts. Sorry I would have stopped it earlier but sometimes I have other things to do.

Very last word on masks. They are designed to protect others, not the wearer. They are not 100% efficient, but better than the 0% efficiency of not wearing one.

Unfortunately the discussion was masked in this thread.

Who do you think you are....the forum Police or sumfink???
[emoji23]

No Putin. Funny how you choose to try and dismiss what I say when in actual fact, I am FAR from on my own.
Yeah, bang on. Every village has always had one of the type of person who now all group together in every conspiracy theory social media group going, so there must be loads who can share each others intellect now.
As has been pointed out, the mask wearing is to protect other people, so if we all do our bit and wear one we hopefully get through this quicker, protect each other as best we can. If wearing a mask was to protect the wearer nobody would have any issue at all with conspiracy theorists not wearing one.... that is Darwin-ism.
To put in to put the 65% - 0% protection argument in to football terms...... A team with Cadden, Dickie, Gorrin, Brannagan, Fosu / Browne, Henry and Taylor is 65% likely to protect you from relegation in League 1. A team with Cutler, McGuckin, Jarman, Hatswell, Fear, Anthrobus and Omoyinmi is 0% likely to protect you from relegation.... which odds do you prefer?!
Hopefully the last bit of that can steer us back to football on the MATCHDAY thread!

Yeah, bang on. Every village has always had one of the type of person who now all group together in every conspiracy theory social media group going, so there must be loads who can share each others intellect now.
As has been pointed out, the mask wearing is to protect other people, so if we all do our bit and wear one we hopefully get through this quicker, protect each other as best we can. If wearing a mask was to protect the wearer nobody would have any issue at all with conspiracy theorists not wearing one.... that is Darwin-ism.
To put in to put the 65% - 0% protection argument in to football terms...... A team with Cadden, Dickie, Gorrin, Brannagan, Fosu / Browne, Henry and Taylor is 65% likely to protect you from relegation in League 1. A team with Cutler, McGuckin, Jarman, Hatswell, Fear, Anthrobus and Omoyinmi is 0% likely to protect you from relegation.... which odds do you prefer?!
Hopefully the last bit of that can steer us back to football on the MATCHDAY thread!
Oi, leave Wayne Hatswell out of it !!

Oi, leave Wayne Hatswell out of it !!
Amazing to think that some of those actually had a job as an actual professional football player.

They used to say of that team - "they rarely played with fear".

Come to think of it they rarely played anything resembling football, regardless of whether Fear was in the team or not 🤣

The problem with visors is that they can't give much protection to those around you as there's zero filtration. At work you have to have some medical exemption to only wear a visor. Glasses fogging up are a real pita though, I'm wondering whether to spend on something a bit more 'industrial' for match days.

还有像你这样的白痴
I had to translate this to ..... You What , You What , You What , What What ...😊
But nice to see you on the match post . What was your thoughts on the Northampton game ? I thought first was very poor , but came out second half like a different team .Especially pleased for MT , getting a few goals will help him and was nice to get ball down the wings and get the cross in . Again thought LK had a great start to the game second half and Clare made a difference too when he came on . Shame no game Saturday.

Malcolm , I think some yellow cards need handing out ! They have carried on 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom