• Wigan

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 11 13.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
2-3 degrees leading up to ko by the look of it.

Hopefully the covers will do their job 🙏
isn't there a hot air blower type machine at the breeze block ? ....I vaguely remember ( when there's been frozen areas on the pitch there in the past) that something along those lines has been used to aid 'defrosting' ?.... though given the length of this lockdown , I maybe imagined there was such a thing ?

isn't there a hot air blower type machine at the breeze block ? ....I vaguely remember ( when there's been frozen areas on the pitch there in the past) that something along those lines has been used to aid 'defrosting' ?.... though given the length of this lockdown , I maybe imagined there was such a thing ?

Donated heaters by the look of it.

I think that may be a minority view.
Ha ha! I don’t really care about Swindon at the moment, probably because I wasn’t born in the area. Wycombe have been our rivals more in recent years and currently have the upper hand. I can’t wait to get back on top.

Unless the club know something I don’t, surely there’s little chance of the game being on tomorrow? My back lawn is solid and with an inspection at any time Sunday morning it will be barely above freezing.

NB I can’t quite believe I am reading that people hate Wycombe more than Swindon. Have a word.

MK Dons have hit a purple patch, we have them away coming up, lets get through the next few matches, MK, Ipswich, Pompey, see where we are then.

Unless the club know something I don’t, surely there’s little chance of the game being on tomorrow? My back lawn is solid and with an inspection at any time Sunday morning it will be barely above freezing.

NB I can’t quite believe I am reading that people hate Wycombe more than Swindon. Have a word.

I'm not sure on the pitch, it depends if it's frozen solid under the covers or whether they were worried it would freeze after the covers were removed today. Hopefully the game does go ahead but its not the end of the world it it doesn't.

Agree re people saying they hate Wycombe more than Swindon. That's like people saying they hate MK dons more than Reading. 🙄

Wycombe are well Wycombe. More of an annoying itch that you can't quite scratch.. that goes red on occasion. Whereas Swindon are the scab on your knee that keeps splitting open and knocking on things you want to rip off but can't it never heals up right.. I know which one I hate more.

Also Wycombe fans are like vanilla ice cream nothing interesting..

Whereas Swindon fans are like when the dog jumps on the bed in the morning at 6am when you have a hangover and throws up on the clean duvet..

You have to get up and strip the bed and deal with it.

Stuff Swindon..

How the mighty fall.
FA Cup winners under Martinez.
Nice ground but really in trouble now and looking at L2.
This is a great opportunity for us

How the mighty fall.
FA Cup winners under Martinez.
Nice ground but really in trouble now and looking at L2.
This is a great opportunity for us

Overspent to get into the premier league. For a club like Wigan it wasn’t sustainable.

A lesson/warning to us all.

Talking of Wigan and rugby. Ian Lenagan denies he is selling up. But look who else is an investor.
"It is well known that Mike Danson and Darryl Eales are shareholders in Lenagan Investments, the company which controls ownership of Wigan. This is a very strong position for Wigan Rugby League Club Ltd and its supporters. There are no current plans for the Lenagan family to relinquish control of Lenagan Investments and, hence, Wigan Warriors.”

Seems odd to me that Lenagan ended up writing off £4M or so of his Oufc investment to Eales and then carries on in business with him. I suppose that writing off 4 was better than writing off 8 , so that’s why.

Who’s doing your lawn inspection? Local ref? Monty Don? 😬

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom