• Wigan

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 11 13.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So we're 8 points behind 5th placed Doncaster having played the same games.....and yet if we win our games in hand over 2nd placed Hull we go level on points with them!

Skeeeewed.

Worth noting that Clare got the assist for Burton's crucial first goal. Looking forward to seeing the highlights of that, Burton seem to be on something of a rebound, hopefully Clare's performances are part of that.

Good set of results particularly given that we are at the winning end of the table.

Hull lost at home to a team who will not make the play-offs
Charlton lost at home to a team who will not make the play-offs
Plymouth beat Fleetwood but if we finish behind either of them, we won't make the play-offs
Sunderland beat Doncaster - someone had to get some points and it keeps Donny in our sights

You would have expected Hull and Charlton to get at least 4 points between them and one of Sunderland/Donny to get 3 points so by my logic we're 4 points better off than that today!

Isn’t one of our games in hand at home to Donny. I think the other is home against Shrewsbury.

Im starting to think we could be the fly in the ointment.

Hull have scored only 1 goal in their last 5 games and that was against Swindon.

Need the win tomorrow before going into what is a very tough 3 games for the remainder of Feb.

Win tomorrow and also come away with 5 points or above from those 3 games and I will be happy that our progress is not stalling.

Feels very delicately balanced at the moment.

Was it the correct decision to move the game to tomorrow? I know they were going off the weather forecast and thought the pitch would be unplayable. But the youth team are currently playing at court place farm against pompey. Has court place farm got under soil heating?

Worth noting that Clare got the assist for Burton's crucial first goal. Looking forward to seeing the highlights of that, Burton seem to be on something of a rebound, hopefully Clare's performances are part of that.
Think he tapped it from an indirect free kick in the middle of the pen box 😂

He’s been playing as a DM in a 4231...watched him vs Hull!

Disastrously, Cobblers ‘keeper Mitchell picked up a ‘ questionable’ back pass in his penalty area and Bostwick
drove in the resulting free-kick.

Cobblers just can score goals. They’ve got Ipswich next on Tuesday night.

Clare got 8.3 rating on FotMob, highest rated player on the pitch. This follows on from being second highest in their previous match.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom