• Wigan

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 11 13.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wycombe are well Wycombe. More of an annoying itch that you can't quite scratch.. that goes red on occasion. Whereas Swindon are the scab on your knee that keeps splitting open and knocking on things you want to rip off but can't it never heals up right.. I know which one I hate more.

Also Wycombe fans are like vanilla ice cream nothing interesting..

Whereas Swindon fans are like when the dog jumps on the bed in the morning at 6am when you have a hangover and throws up on the clean duvet..

You have to get up and strip the bed and deal with it.

Stuff Swindon..
Nailed it perfectly and with such eloquence 👍🤣

Unless the club know something I don’t, surely there’s little chance of the game being on tomorrow? My back lawn is solid and with an inspection at any time Sunday morning it will be barely above freezing.

NB I can’t quite believe I am reading that people hate Wycombe more than Swindon. Have a word.
Your garden is a garden though, mate? 😅 It doesn’t have a team of employed groundsmen working on it, day and night, using high-tech equipment to ensure its playable. I would be surprised if tomorrow is called off..

Doesn't mention OUFC but how he got his deals is interesting plus his horrendous early background...he was a one off or rather Trump style damage and damaged.
The Radio 4 series is an abridged version of the John Preston book ‘Fall: The Mystery of Robert Maxwell’ - it’s a fascinating read but of no interest if you are looking for OUFC references - there are two as I remember, both brief and with no detail. Preston was the guy who wrote ‘A Very British Affair’ and ‘The Dig’ - its a good read.

Wycombe are well Wycombe. More of an annoying itch that you can't quite scratch.. that goes red on occasion. Whereas Swindon are the scab on your knee that keeps splitting open and knocking on things you want to rip off but can't it never heals up right.. I know which one I hate more.

Also Wycombe fans are like vanilla ice cream nothing interesting..

Whereas Swindon fans are like when the dog jumps on the bed in the morning at 6am when you have a hangover and throws up on the clean duvet..

You have to get up and strip the bed and deal with it.

Stuff Swindon..
This 100%

Your garden is a garden though, mate? 😅 It doesn’t have a team of employed groundsmen working on it, day and night, using high-tech equipment to ensure its playable. I would be surprised if tomorrow is called off..
Which is why I said unless they know something I don’t..... have they got high tech equipment? Never seen or heard of any. Hopefully they have rather than a pitch cover and and some blokes with forks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom