Home Match Day Thread 13-10-2020 L1 OUFC v Crewe Alexandra (2nd attempt)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malc

Staff member
Here we go again. Maybe this Crewe will telephone Karl if they have sick players instead of knocking on the stadium door.

Notreally a must-win game but a win is much needed to calm the forum down a bit. So I'm going for a 3-1 win.

Eastwood
Clare Moore Atkinson Ruffels
Henry Gorrin Brannagan Forde
Winnall Taylor

3-0 Oxford. Winnall x2, Taylor

1-1 :)

As an aside if Crewe have more positive tests then they should forfeit the game with a 3-0 scoreline to us.

Last edited:
Stevens
Long Moore Atkinson ruffles
Henry Gorrin Forde
Sykes winnall agyei
2-1 Oxford

Eastwood
Clare Moore Atkinson Ruffels
Henry Gorrin Brannagan Forde
Winnall Taylor

3-0 Oxford. Winnall x2, Taylor
From Radio Oxfords commentary it came across like Winnall was still a few weeks from starting a game. Maybe comes on for the last 30.

Backlash from Saturdays 'dissapointment' , plus added impetus for obvious reasons, hoping for a comfortable, if not emphatic win as the team start to fire on all cylinders. I'd take a late 1-0 smash n grab to get back to (needed) winning ways

I hope we refuse them entry to the stadium until they show our medical team there negative Covid test for the whole team after the last little stunt they tried pulling against us

Interesting that Beckles who tested positive last Saturday came in at the weekend. Is it not a 10 day isolation period?

I think KR will go something like this
Eastwood
Long Moore Atkinson Ruffels
Gorrin
Mcguane Forde
Sykes Taylor Agyei

Think there will be a bit of rotation due to hectic schedule

1-0

give them the priory to get changed in.
2-1. would say 2-0 but don’t think we’ll keep a clean sheet, so just need to score one more than them

We will score. The question is whether we can score more than we will undoubtedly concede.

Let's go for 3-2 to us.

Interesting that Beckles who tested positive last Saturday came in at the weekend. Is it not a 10 day isolation period?

I think KR will go something like this
Eastwood
Long Moore Atkinson Ruffels
Gorrin
Mcguane Forde
Sykes Taylor Agyei

Think there will be a bit of rotation due to hectic schedule

1-0
It’s 7 days I believe

If we find our shooting boots we win, hopefully Atkinson is fit and can start as well. Need to bounce back from Saturday quickly, don’t want the season to get away from us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom