Home Match Day Thread 13-10-2020 L1 OUFC v Crewe Alexandra (2nd attempt MATCH OFF)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gentlemen, I have been sent the aforementioned exchanges between Crewe and his friend.

I can safely say that what he has said is correct and honest. I now know the reasons behind the actions of Crewe Alexandra to inform the EFL that the match could not be played. I cannot publish any of that (long) conversation but I can assure you that everything Crewe has posted here is correct. I have had a pleasant exchange of messages with him and have full faith in him and his reasons for coming on here to try to explain as much as he can without bringing his relation with his friend at the club into a problem area that may cost somebody their job.

Crewe has not told all but having read all I can safely say that he has been a gentleman here giving us the information he has and has been a more than good friend to his informant by not revealing everything.

Please do not accuse this man of not telling us everything because in fact that is true. What he has not told will not be told by him nor by myself. I have the information and have promised that it will go no further than me, so don't ask. Maybe it will all come out from another source eventually. If so fine, if not that's also fine.

p.s. @Essexyellows Both conversations did take place. Text and face to face.

Out of interest Malc, do you now receive a special ITK club badge and do you have to sing a song during an initiation ceremony?

Now now Bazzer, just because you didn’t get excepted into the club there is no need to be jealous.
Not jealous and I’m sure having read malls post that Crewe has been genuine but we as fans should know as it may our club we’ve supported for many years or in my case over 5 decades

So this thread will close with a cliffhanger to end all cliffhangers. Makes "who shot JR?" look like a petty squabble. Fun while it lasted through.

Not jealous and I’m sure having read malls post that Crewe has been genuine but we as fans should know as it may our club we’ve supported for many years or in my case over 5 decades
Even our MD said tonight on the radio that he can’t say anything yet due to an on going investigation by the EFL into Crewe and calling the game off.

Even our MD said tonight on the radio that he can’t say anything yet due to an on going investigation by the EFL into Crewe and calling the game off.
I did hear but with the EFL sweep it under the carpet because I do believe something underhand whether Crewe is happy with it or not somethings amiss

Does it tell us why Beckles didn't isolate for 10 days after his test Malc?

Asking for a friend

• Haha
Reactions: m
Does it tell us why Beckles didn't isolate for 10 days after his test Malc?

Asking for a friend
It says why he only isolated for 3 days and not the 7 days that he should have isolated for on planet Bazzer.

It says why he only isolated for 3 days and not the 7 days that he should have isolated for on planet Bazzer.
Should have been 10 I made an error and not the three he did before he knew the results and I suppose Artell won’t do anything about it

Bazzer, I hope you sleep well tonight and don’t wake up in the middle of the night calling out the words Beckles, Crewe & 7 days isolation!!
No chance of that but maybe points deduction for Crewe’s Md award is a the game oh and we are riding high in the championship......not to much to ask for

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom