General 12/02/21

The last scene focuses on Ruffels which suggests a new contract. But it then has Taylor scoring all the other goals (were Ruffels involved in them?). If it was purely about Ruffels, Why not clearly show his assists and goals this season - why show Taylor? But then the starting scenes focus on the outside of the stadium - which could suggest stadium news. Exciting.

And why wait until Friday? For contract renewals they normally tease a hint and announce the news the same day. Could it be something bigger?

I suspect it’s a tie In to the Chinese Year of the Ox. Tiger referenced it during his last appearance on the Radio Oxford 5-minute phone-in and said he couldn’t say too much at that stage.

Expect merch.

Then expect @Ox4Eva to say the merch is utter toilet.

Maybe multiple contract extensions being announced at once? Stevens + Ruffels + hopefully few more

The last scene focuses on Ruffels which suggests a new contract. But it then has Taylor scoring all the other goals (were Ruffels involved in them?). If it was purely about Ruffels, Why not clearly show his assists and goals this season - why show Taylor? But then the starting scenes focus on the outside of the stadium - which could suggest stadium news. Exciting.
Taylor first goal was definitely set up by Ruffels.
I suspect that it is a new contract for Ruffels being announced

I suspect it’s a tie In to the Chinese Year of the Ox. Tiger referenced it during his last appearance on the Radio Oxford 5-minute phone-in and said he couldn’t say too much at that stage.

Expect merch.

Then expect @Ox4Eva to say the merch is utter toilet.
Nobody wants to see decent merch more than me my friend..

Back
Top Bottom