Away Match Build Up 10/10/2020 L1 Gillingham v OUFC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex Macdonald and Jordan Graham in their squad. Graham has scored 4 in 7 games. He would have been a fantastic signing. Another one the keystone cops in recruitment missed. Seven points from nine, and away.
Gillingham 3 Oxford Utd 0

Alex Macdonald and Jordan Graham in their squad. Graham has scored 4 in 7 games. He would have been a fantastic signing. Another one the keystone cops in recruitment missed. Seven points from nine, and away.
With your record of getting so many things wrong I'm suddenly more confident than ever!

3 nil Oxford, Sam Long hattrick!!!

The only thing I can see in your post which I agree with is that macca or graham will score for the gills but I think we will win 1-2 Taylor and winnall

Steve Evans standard interview taken place:
- talking about our big resources and spending it well.
- claimed he was interested in signing Sean Clare but couldn't afford it.

Do you 'support ' Oxford United?
OK stupid question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom