Votes: 19 28.8%
  • Crewe Alexandra

Votes: 32 48.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 15 22.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since, but for a miracle, this season is over, the main interest for me will be if the youngsters are blooded and how well they do.

We’re done for this season but a win would be nice.
Play our young players and let’s see what we have to work with next season.

I can't watch or listen to the game on Saturday even though i was given an ifollow code and I can't use it on another away game either.
Free if anyone wants it, PM me.
Not sure if I can gift it or how to do it though, assuming you would just enter the code?

We want to win every game but it's been a bit of a whimper recently. I would hope Karl isn't afraid to clear the decks and move on quickly this time we really do need players in early he knows he can't afford a slow start next year. Even though you don't win anything in the first 10 games but if money is invested this time in greater amounts the powers to be will expect a better start. I for one hope we get it COYY

Not so much miserable as crestfallen... I think that it was inevitable after seeing the team fight so hard to get into contention.
They got me to believe... I’ll be honest, Nohopeton flucking hurt and I really didn’t see it coming.
Since then... well, we have just thrown it all away.

We absolutely must sign, at whatever cost, Lee Oi. He plays for Pegasus in the HK Premier League and they play in yellow, so all the signs are good. I shall be writing in person to Eric as soon as he takes over to ensure he gives his full attention to making this happen.

Imagine the score sheet

Oxford United 6 Other club 0
Agyei 12
Agyei 32
Agyei 50
Oi 64
Oi 66
Oi 89

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back