Away Match Day Thread 09/02/21 L1 - Bristol Rovers v OUFC

Status
Not open for further replies.
. They'll be full of confidence and scrapping for their lives, it'll be totough
I would be surprised if they were 'full of confidence'
Before yesterday they lost at home to Wimbledon away at Swin*** and 5 0 at Blackpool!
They are in the relegation positions and will not be full of confidence.
It may well be tough, but if we play well we should win (our results against the bottom half have been fantastic)

Nathan Cooper and Stevie Kinninburgh have been at the away games doing the commentary and this is what you hear on ifollow.

Jerome commentates using the ifollow pictures from the Radio Oxford studio and is the voice you hear if you're listening within the signal of Radio Oxford.

Good victory I difficult conditions!, yet looking at some of the pathetic negative comments on this thread reminds me of the lack of passion and a basic understanding of football from some of our 'fan's'... Even moaning about a commentary team, unreal..

No wonder I visit this forum less and less

Can we just agree to disagree on Kinniburgh, after all, he’s not going anywhere anytime soon!

As for the game, fantastic win from a uninspiring performance, now we need to be able to show we can win ugly like that against some of the teams chasing the playoffs, I think Robinsons teams can sometimes be a bit guilty of not always knowing how to do that, if we manage it, I think we stand a chance of sliding into those playoffs

Word for Sykes too, got to start for me if Henry is out, offers more than Kelly at this moment in time and has shown enough in his latest cameos to suggest he deserves it
I thought he was off to Scotland, he said last week he has a job working for the Scottish FA and will be going back up there

Good victory I difficult conditions!, yet looking at some of the pathetic negative comments on this thread reminds me of the lack of passion and a basic understanding of football from some of our 'fan's'... Even moaning about a commentary team, unreal..

No wonder I visit this forum less and less
I assume you also do not visit Facebook and Twitter then? I have seen comments on all 3 services!

Just watch the build up for Lee's goal. Brannagan to Taylor to Henry to Lee for a great finish. All players with great vision and a first touch to match (most of the time).

Barker's goal was extremely well taken too, with great positive and direct approach play by Forde too (who I have always rated).

Genuinely excited as to what they can produce for the rest of the season.

If Forde is on the pitch, then I think it should be him taking corners, free kicks (depending on where they are) etc much of the time - his delivery is generally very good.
Totally agree with this, his set pieces are much more dangerous. Given Long has a hamstring injury, I imagine Forde will be playing RB for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom