• Draw

Votes: 5 8.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Malc

Staff member
Okay, let's get back to winning ways. Bristol should prove easier that Doncaster to get a result. The new arrivals looked impressive today, well pleased with them. Hope to see even better things from them on Tuesday. And RyanioBirdio's friend had better watch out, the bogeymen will be after him. :)

Matt Taylor hattrick would be nice after the way he was treated by the gas before going off injured last season

Stevens
Long Moore Atkinson Ruffels
Henry Gorrin Brannagan Shodipo
Taylor Winnall

MUST WIN.

back to goal scoring way for Tayls I reckon, his first U's Hat-trick ?.....

Brilliant, Sarge. Your musical offerings add an enjoyable extra dimension to this forum and most are new to me. You should be on the decks at home matches (when we can get back) - unless you are already, of course!

Need to bounce back and show some real intent in this one. Lots of teams above us and around us are playing each other. Ipswich v posh, Accrington v Plymouth, Hull v Lincoln, aswell as Charlton and crewe not playing so this is one of the game in hands on them.

Anything other than a win and we are making it hard for ourselves to even get in to the play offs.

Stevens
Long Moore Atkinson Ruffels
Gorrin
Lee Brannigan
Barker Taylor Shodipo​

The only team that can reasonably be picked, surely
Spot on! After yesterday, Henry and Kelly need to be dropped. I was really impressed with Lee and Barker. When they are both fully fit, they will destroy teams.

I don't think both Barker and Shodipo will start. Supposedly none of them can last a full 90 so both would need to be subbed off - who would you then bring on to replace them?

I don't think both Barker and Shodipo will start. Supposedly none of them can last a full 90 so both would need to be subbed off - who would you then bring on to replace them?
Well if you don’t start them then someone else would need to start in their place - so whoever you’d start, I suppose?

Sykes, Forde, Agyei, even Henry could all come on for 20-30 mins and do a job replacing either I’m sure. But let’s start our best players!

Need to bounce back and show some real intent in this one. Lots of teams above us and around us are playing each other. Ipswich v posh, Accrington v Plymouth, Hull v Lincoln, aswell as Charlton and crewe not playing so this is one of the game in hands on them.

Anything other than a win and we are making it hard for ourselves to even get in to the play offs.
I'm in a minority but an away draw would be ok and if you believe the bookies, the odds are against an away win. Get a point and then beat Wigan on Saturday - 4 points would be ok and keep us right in the mix.

Well if you don’t start them then someone else would need to start in their place - so whoever you’d start, I suppose?

Sykes, Forde, Agyei, even Henry could all come on for 20-30 mins and do a job replacing either I’m sure. But let’s start our best players!
Shadipo is best when he comes off the bench with fire in his legs against tiring full-backs, his record on Tuesday nights demonstrates that. Same as yesterday - Barker to terrorise them for 45-60 minutes and then Shadipo to run at them for the remainder of the match.

Agyei for one of them. Then bring on a midfielder (Forde, Sykes...) and move Lee up top.

All about the response on Tuesday. Like to think the team will put things right with a good away win. COYY

Shadipo is best when he comes off the bench with fire in his legs against tiring full-backs, his record on Tuesday nights demonstrates that. Same as yesterday - Barker to terrorise them for 45-60 minutes and then Shadipo to run at them for the remainder of the match.
Shodipo has scored four goals after coming on as a sub (two of those in his early games for us), and six in games he has started.

We will be hurting after the weekend result but I think we have the character to bounce straight back.

1-3 😁

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom