Away Match Day Thread +++ 07/03/20 Shrewsbury Town v OUFC +++

• Thread starter Shropshire U
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Out of interest, with Ruffels on to surpass 300 appearances for us should he be with next season (on 265 according to Rage On and will be into the 270s should he play for the remaining nine games and possible play off matches) who was the last player to play for us with over 300 U’s appearances?

Joey, I should think?

Played his last game for us in February 2002......so almost two decades since we've seen it.

(Ryan Clarke & Jake Wright both came close though......)

I'm keeping mum.

Why? Have you kidnapped her?

Do you have her trussed up like a chicken, captive inside a large oak chest, with heavy gold clasps, which was a gift to you from Ferdinand and Imelda Marcos, where you feed her morsels of Glen's best vegan foie gras washed down with ten year old Chateauneuf-du-Pape from his cellar, whilst playing her Strange Fruit by Billie Holiday as you tattoo your family crest on her neck with a fountain pen that used to belong to Howard Hughes that you bought at an auction in Kinshasa?

BTW, hello old chap.

Don't tell everyone Colin, please. Just when my parole officer's depression drugs have stopped knocking him out. If I have to listen to Johnny Cash in San Quentin again I swear I'll do time.

Don't tell everyone Colin, please. Just when my parole officer's depression drugs have stopped knocking him out. If I have to listen to Johnny Cash in San Quentin again I swear I'll do time.

Don't worry, you're (see what I did they're) secret is safe with me, and the other seven readers of this board.

I'd be a bit concerned of Mr Birdio though, as he's the sort that will put it all over social meeja.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom